Thread: Saving Replays

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Saving Replays

Does anybody know of a way to save additional videos and screenshots?

Currently the game maxes out and informs me I have reached the limit and must delete before saving more. This is a shame as I have a lot of capacity to store this media (as I am on PC) and some of it I would like to keep. It would be good if the user could scale the storage limit and location.

Any ideas?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Raklodder

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    There seems to be a limit of 100 viewable replays.screenshots that is indeed very annoying. But you can still save more and view them, it's just that you cannot view the first ones anymore now. But for me the biggest problem is that now most of the replays do not save at all (even though a get a "success" message sort of), at the moment usually only 1 out of 3 replays save successfully. Could be also related to the amount of saved stuff.

Platform
    PC
    Another problem witch effectively makes any workaround impossible is, that replay filenames contain no human readable information. Instead of this, filename contains trackname and even date of the event in encoded form.
    I really cannot understand how such nonsense may be invented. There is no single reason to make it this way except of making player's live harder.
    Last edited by MaXyM; 13-05-2018 at 13:38.
    MSI Z270 Tomahawk | i5 7600K@4.9GHz | 16GB RAM | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH | MSI GTX1080Ti + Accelero Xtreme IV | HTC Vive | TX+custom wheel+t3pa Pro | custom cockpit

Platform
    PC
    Just cut and paste the files to a folder, you will then be able to just drag and drop them in as you want to view them.
    The following user likes this Post: Iuse2stroke4cologne

Platform
    PC
    I know I can move files. But if you want to watch something, usually you are looking for particular replay. So renaming file would definitively help. Unfortunately you cannot change the file name because once changed, PC2 will not see it. OK, you can rename it, leaving this encoded part in file name, and when need to play, rename it back to original. But man... it's 21th Century!
    Last edited by MaXyM; 13-05-2018 at 19:08.
    MSI Z270 Tomahawk | i5 7600K@4.9GHz | 16GB RAM | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH | MSI GTX1080Ti + Accelero Xtreme IV | HTC Vive | TX+custom wheel+t3pa Pro | custom cockpit
    The following 2 users likes this Post: LibranRabbit, Racing4Life

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXyM View Post
    I know I can move files. But if you want to watch something, usually you are looking for particular replay. So renaming file would definitively help. Unfortunately you cannot change the file name because once changed, PC2 will not see it. OK, you can rename it, leaving this encoded part in file name, and when need to play, rename it back to original. But man... it's 21th Century!
    Yeah, I agree with that one, that's needlessly very complicated, with no (obvious, at least) reason, just making our lives harder. I understand it encrypting the setup files and filenames, but encrypting replay file filenames?