Thread: Limits before wheel shake

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Limits before wheel shake

Hello,

I decided to give this sim a spin on my xbox one s. I am limited to the amount of cars on a track.

Career: I tried to start a career and I simply can't because of the horrible wheel shake. I started the Lamborghini ST series. I didn't see anything in which you can limit the amount of a.i. vehicles. The grid starts with 21 plus me.

Am I missing something or is it impossible to limit the number of a.i.? If you can't, then I simply can't start a career on the one s.

Multiplayer: I created my first lobby at 16. As soon as the 11th joined, the same wheel shake started. I attempted another lobby with 12 and the same issue repeated. Lastly, I created and have success as long as the lobby is limited to 10 total.

The track was Watkins Glen GP with the GT3 class.
    2 weather slots; light clouds and clear set to sync to race. Time was 12:00 with x10 progression.

Any way around this or is this simply how it is?

P.S. Thrustmaster TX wheel.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I believe that career is locked to the number of AI and this has been a problem for many on the lower spec Xboxes. I doubt that this will be changed in a patch after all this time unfortunately.

The problems of having to limit the number of drivers in multiplayer lobbies are well documented and I'm not sure if there is any likelihood that it will be improved. It certainly hasn't been mentioned as something to that is on the board to resolve. Just a limitation we look like being stuck with in afraid.

Reducing some of the things that might strain the Xbox like weather, tyre wear, time progression, etc. might help but of course that makes the game much less appealing.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    I believe that career is locked to the number of AI and this has been a problem for many on the lower spec Xboxes. I doubt that this will be changed in a patch after all this time unfortunately.

The problems of having to limit the number of drivers in multiplayer lobbies are well documented and I'm not sure if there is any likelihood that it will be improved. It certainly hasn't been mentioned as something to that is on the board to resolve. Just a limitation we look like being stuck with in afraid.

Reducing some of the things that might strain the Xbox like weather, tyre wear, time progression, etc. might help but of course that makes the game much less appealing.
    Alright, thanks for the info!
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    Hello,

I decided to give this sim a spin on my xbox one s. I am limited to the amount of cars on a track.

Career: I tried to start a career and I simply can't because of the horrible wheel shake. I started the Lamborghini ST series. I didn't see anything in which you can limit the amount of a.i. vehicles. The grid starts with 21 plus me.

Am I missing something or is it impossible to limit the number of a.i.? If you can't, then I simply can't start a career on the one s.

Multiplayer: I created my first lobby at 16. As soon as the 11th joined, the same wheel shake started. I attempted another lobby with 12 and the same issue repeated. Lastly, I created and have success as long as the lobby is limited to 10 total.

The track was Watkins Glen GP with the GT3 class.
    2 weather slots; light clouds and clear set to sync to race. Time was 12:00 with x10 progression.

Any way around this or is this simply how it is?

P.S. Thrustmaster TX wheel.
    Have you checked your tire pressures?
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST
    The following 2 users likes this Post: niblips, sas5320

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ShneebnaMRR108 View Post
    Have you checked your tire pressures?
    I have. I am way above average with tuning.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Sorry, I thought you might get that joke. I know you're an expert.
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, niblips