Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crew 2

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The 29th of May the closed beta keys will be send out, 2 more days waiting.

Fingers crossed.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Possibly repeatable (unlimited?) beta keys?

Check out this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/co..._share_thread/

I just used the code 6C7JDKRPQLEQ and it seemed to say "CONGRATULATIONS!! REGISTRATION SUCCESSFUL" as well. Even though that code was used several times already as seen in the replies. Not sure if it will work or not, fingers crossed, tomorrow the 29th is the day Ubisoft sends out the beta emails I believe.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    This indeed just works, here is also an unlimited code from Mercedes-Benz' facebook page: HFACP3HWN6J2

Just go to https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the...ta/redeem.aspx register and fill in the code.

We can give it a try this weekend.

BTW Tank I sent you a friend invite over Uplay. If anyone else has a Ubisoft Uplay account feel free to add me. I only have 2 friends there so far (probably from ages ago when I was playing on PC) and I have no clue who they are. :P

There are some nifty social features in the Uplay app as well.
    Last edited by breyzipp; 29-05-2018 at 00:42.
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1
    Accepted the request and code was successful, so should be good for it
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Received the email with the Xbox code from Ubisoft half an hour ago. Preloading the closed beta now (23.92 GB).

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Same for me. Downloading ongoing

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sbtm View Post
    I was in the last The Crew 2 beta program on PC.

Never was so bored by a game. sorry. Had much fun with The Crew but with the sequel I had enough after 1h playing. Those types of games are not for me (anymore).
    Tried the beta. Agree with this, soooo boring. Will stick to FH4 this year.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by marts.sum View Post
    Tried the beta. Agree with this, soooo boring. Will stick to FH4 this year.
    Im reading a lot of feedback on Reddit that the handling is too easy, even after turning off the assists. Will give it my first unbiased expression after a few hours when I’m back home from work.

But good thing I didn’t preorder anything yet then.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Well here are my first impressions from doing all family intros, taking a picture of a condor, doing some 5 or so races, spending some 15 minutes stunting in the air with an aerobatics plane and breaking the speed record on a camera in Las Vegas as well as breaking a friends’ record somewhere on water with a boat.

- no controller button mapping is really annoying!
    - the characters to choose from look dull and all millennial teens, where are the adult drivers to choose from?
    - the game should automatically reset you during a race if you miss a checkpoint (like Forza Horizon 3 does)
    - the looting (driving over loot crates) is a bit annoying and loot should just automatically be looted
    - for off-road night races the headlights of the cars don’t seem to give a lot of lumination, would be better if they lit up the area in front of you car just a little bit more
    - character animations during cut scenes look cheap and dull
    - I think as your character progresses (in the full game since you can’t do it in the closed beta) and you unlock higher tier events, the requirements of cars will be higher. This will probably end up in a grind fest for new cars you purchase and you want to increase their performance to the level of events you are playing. Unless this scrapping of older parts for your cars can help them with that but I found no use for scrapping yet.
    - some missing popular car brands like Mitsubishi, Subaru, Toyota, Lexus, Volvo, Opel/Vauxhall. Nevertheless I am impressed with the cars that are there.

+ the rumble on the Xbox controller is the best I’ve ever felt in a racing game! The feedback feels great and the cars feel very “weighted”
    + photo OP is really fun, I first didn’t know what it was but after spending some 5-10 minutes chasing a condor to take a picture of it, I get it. Really fun extra thing to do in the game!
    + the open world is absolutely huge and looks stunning! (Xbox One X) Since I always get really bored from small maps in racing games (Forza Horizon 3) this will give many months of exploration fun.
    + I absolutely love the boats and planes as well, very fresh to see this in a car racing game.
    + the house in Miami looks great, love this extra feature and see how it levels up with each progression rank
    + those loot create beep tones when you are in the vicinity of one are fun as well

No feedback yet on: tuning, painting and customising, street bikes, dirt bikes, monster trucks and many other vehicle types. Also no feedback yet on drifting, drag races, pro races or many other events.

On the handling I can say that at the beginning it felt a bit weird but after playing a bit I get the hang of it. It’s not as good as Forza Horizon 3 since it feels a bit more arcade in the handling department, but it sure is a lot better than Need For Speed Payback as well.

On the “no PvP” complaints I see a lot I can say that my main interest is singleplayer exploring anyway so I don’t really care about that.

Overall I’m impressed enough to go pre-order the game. This will be my arcade chill out game for the summer to combine with real life summer things to do (I don’t want to spend too much time indoors in summer).
    The following user likes this Post: Just Another Frog

Platform
    XBOX1
    Oi what's wrong with Millennial Teens?
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621