Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crew 2

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    - the characters to choose from look dull and all millennial teens, where are the adult drivers to choose from?
    Does that mean the car choice is badly modded Opel corsa's and honda civi type r's with stupid fart can exhausts? or is that in the Essex DLC?
    PC Specs
    CPU: Intel core i7-4771, 3.5 GHz (haswell bridge) | Motherboard: Asus Z87-K | OS: Windows 10 Home 64*bit April update | Graphics card: Palit NVidia GTX 1070TI | Wheel & Shifter: Thurstmaster T500 RS with Fanatec CSL LC's and TH8A Shifter | RAM: 16GB DDR3 | I.S.P: Virgin Media VIVID 200 DRIVE: 1TB SSD

Flickr
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1
    You're forgetting about the Saxo's and Polo's
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: Interchangeable

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    How could I! and the clio's! ohh and the punto's!

With all this talk about FH4 being set in the UK, I really hope so then the rest of the world can see how s***t our car culture is!
    Last edited by Interchangeable; 01-06-2018 at 08:06.
    PC Specs
    CPU: Intel core i7-4771, 3.5 GHz (haswell bridge) | Motherboard: Asus Z87-K | OS: Windows 10 Home 64*bit April update | Graphics card: Palit NVidia GTX 1070TI | Wheel & Shifter: Thurstmaster T500 RS with Fanatec CSL LC's and TH8A Shifter | RAM: 16GB DDR3 | I.S.P: Virgin Media VIVID 200 DRIVE: 1TB SSD

Flickr

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    Maybe one of the missons could be see how long it takes you to get a speeding ticket in southend?
    PC Specs

Flickr

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Interchangeable View Post
    How could I! and the clio's! ohh and the punto's!

With all this talk about FH4 being set in the UK, I really hope it's so then the rest of the world can see how s***t our car culture is!
    Especially here in Essex lol
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: Interchangeable

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I had a closed beta during 3 hours yesterday.
    Default Xbox gamepad rumble was too much for me(it was set to the maximum), so I had to decrease it significantly
    For the driving part, no significant issues.
    I enjoyed the boat races and skills events
    Plane skills events are more difficult than I thought

This week end, I will try street races with a motorbike

You would think the map would be similar to the one of the crew 1 (but I think roads are significantly differents even if country and cities are the same)
    Too bad that they limited the categories you can race in (I would have rather limited the number of events per categories). So no way to know how dirt bike racing or drift driving is.

I am still not fully convinced that I need this game but I also think it could be a nice way to have motorsport fun (after Pcars 2 endurance races )
    Maybe I will wait to see what FH4 will be about (at E3) and when it would release (I still have lot of things to do in FM7)
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yeah holding off pre-orders is a good idee even you plan on getting The Crew 2:
    - wait for E3 for FH4 info (although I probably get both)
    - wait for Crew 2 season pass info (it’s not yet released, probably closer to release)
    - play more days of closed beta and see how it evolves, do you still like it or do you get bored of it

That 3rd one is also important. It’s how I got hooked on GT Sport. I went into that public beta (or demo, whatever) expecting absolutely nothing. Played it the first day a bit, even skipped the second day, but starting from the 3rd day I really started to like the game and preordered it as well.

Yesterday was the 1st evening of TC2 beta (and I even skipped my salsa class since I liked it so much). Now today I’m already eagerly looking forward to play it some more tonight so that’s a good sign.

As I said, overall I’m positively impressed and I will most likely get the game.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Aah yeah about the limited events in the beta, even though events for dirt bikes, monster trucks, drifting. drag racing etc. are locked in the beta, you can still purchase all vehicles and just use them in the open world. I bought the cheapest monster truck yesterday to give it a go that way.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I've got 2 invites left for the beta... First come first served and it'll let you get 4 days of running in the closed beta - now 'til 4th.

You'll need to add me to your Uplay friends list to do it...
    I used to play that pinball, I used to go outside. I had to spend my money, get on your bus and ride. I used to go out dancing, put on my high-heeled shoes. Get in my short black chevy, go on a downtown cruise. I feel a little bit mixed up, maybe I'm obsolete. All us pinball pool sharks, we just can't compete.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Should have said, I'm at work just now so first two posts in this thread that want a code can have it but it might take me the rest of the day to sort it all out and get the details I need. They're just going to waste, I only had one friend take up the invite.
    I used to play that pinball, I used to go outside. I had to spend my money, get on your bus and ride. I used to go out dancing, put on my high-heeled shoes. Get in my short black chevy, go on a downtown cruise. I feel a little bit mixed up, maybe I'm obsolete. All us pinball pool sharks, we just can't compete.