Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] G27 strange issue

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by pferreirag60 View Post
    I have!!
    I had the same problem, that only occurred in PCars2, but it was my wheel(hardware) and not software.
    Internal, your Wheel have an rotary encoder that in your particular situation is loose or it has broken.

The solution: Fix your self, as i have done to my wheel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKkqlrUHel4

In this video, the first that i found, he explains what to do to solve your problem.

I too have repaired my g27, because the little wheel got loose, it couldnt align. Its a common issue, lots of tutorials online.... open up your wheel and check if it is loose....., before it breaks.

here is another guide

https://youtu.be/anlvlD9rqcc?t=9m6s
    Last edited by thomasjohansen; 05-06-2018 at 15:26.
    My Simraceway SRW-S1 mod on G27: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ay-wheel/page3
    My DIY Raceseat and Wheel http://www.vgraphics.dk
    Using Mr. Belowski's fantastic program CrewChief - an alternative race engineer http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    The following user likes this Post: pferreirag60

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I may have found a workaround, I need some more time to confirm.
    I got some troubles with rFactor2 so I tried to disable the auto-detection of the game by the Logitech profiler and it seems to fix my issues.
    This is less convenient but I play very few different games in the same day and I may use same profil for some games.

Platform
    PC
    FWIW, I never found using game specific profiles in the Logitech software to do anything other than create problems. It's a legacy feature that was implemented back around '99-00 when the early sim games didn't have robust controller setup options for steering degrees and FFB. Since games didn't have those options back then (nor did some of them have FFB so you had to force spring/damper settings), you had to control them outside of the games; hence the custom profiles in the Logitech software. For today's games, there is no need to use it and it just leads to problems. While I don't have a Logitech device currently, I used many Logitech wheels for over 10 years.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PC
    I have G25, may be the same for G27
    Try this before starting game. Start Logitech profiler/device/game controller/properties. then press and release all pedals and turn wheel to the left then right. Press ok to properties and game controller windows, leave profiler open then start the game.
    I do this first before game startup and I have no issues. Only takes a minute to do. Hope this helps.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I can confirm that disabling the game detection solve my problem.
    This is enjoyable to be able to play directly without loosing time each time

Windows 10 broke a lot little things, that is boring, I regret the update from 7
    The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamaros View Post
    I can confirm that disabling the game detection solve my problem.
    This is enjoyable to be able to play directly without loosing time each time

Windows 10 broke a lot little things, that is boring, I regret the update from 7
    Good to hear you figured it out