Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your pets

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascot View Post
    That is one handsome cat.
    Or supervillain.
    Thanks, I'll let her know ... actually, she knows already! She knows how to work the camera ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLUE_2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	258179

She's an old lady now, 18 years.

Maine Coon, full pedigree name is "Blue Pachamama".

The other two are actually brother & sister
    Asus Rampage V Extreme || 5930k @ 4.5 CPU / 4.3 Cache / C-States Enabled || 4x4Gb DDR4-3200 || 1x nVidia GTX1080ti FE || Custom Loop CPU & GPU || Corsair 900D || Oculus Rift || G920
    Asus Sabertooth X79 || Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1650 v2 @ 100x47|| 4x4Gb DDR3-2133 || 1x GTX1060 || Corsair H100i GTX || XBox360 Controller

Asus Sabertooth X58 || X5675 @ 200x20 || 12Gb DDR3-2000
    The following 8 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, davidt33, EV3RY, Killg0re NL, Konan, Mascot, rocho, Tank621

Wales. Not WELSH Wales, but Wales nevertheless.
    Platform
    PC
    Cats are awesome.
    I find them completely mesmerising.
    980Ti & i5 6600k, Oculus Rift CV1, Fanatec CSW2.5, Formula Carbon rim, BMW GT2 rim, CSS v1.5, Clubsport handbrake, CSP v3, Crew Chief through HMD, Sim Lab P1 cockpit, Sparco R333 seat, NLv3 motion platform, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Yamaha 5.1, 50" 4K TV, uncorked bottle of Glenmorangie
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Spot the cat:

Name:	20180727_085925.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	258184
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 8 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, davidt33, EV3RY, gotdirt410sprintcar, Konan, Mascot, rocho, Schnizz58

Platform
    PC

Name:	20180527_195956.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	258186

This is Teddy and he's an idiot!
    It might sound stupid, but I don't enter a race to win - I enter a race because I love racing. Bronte Campbell
    The following 6 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, Konan, pippinfort, rocho, Schnizz58, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    Spot the cat:
    Your TV appears to have more legs than it actually needs.
    Last edited by Schnizz58; 01-10-2018 at 18:27.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following 5 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Konan, OddTimer, rocho, Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Always been a dog person but Cats sure are funny , Some of the videos of what they get up to are hilarious especially some of the Thug Life ones
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Always been a dog person but Cats sure are funny , Some of the videos of what they get up to are hilarious especially some of the Thug Life ones
    Yeah I agree. Both cats and dogs crack me up but for completely opposite reasons. I can't not smile when I see a dog with his head sticking out a car window, jowls and ears flapping.

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    The following 2 users likes this Post: davidt33, Tank621

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I got a praying mantis called Felix

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	246.4 KB 
ID:	258192
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 10 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, davidt33, EV3RY, Mascot, pippinfort, rocho, Schnizz58, Swass, Tank621, VelvetTorpedo

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I got a praying mantis called Felix
    As a former cat owner I recognize this for what it is: a trap. That furry belly looks so soft and inviting. You just have to rub it. But if you do....you're going to lose a finger.

Meet Gus (and my left foot). Gus belongs to a friend of mine named Chris. He was abandoned as a kitten (F$%* the a-hole that abandons little kittens) so he's got some street smarts. He's also a psychopathic killing machine. No rabbit, squirrel or magpie within a mile is safe. If you're familiar with What Jeff Killed then you have an idea of what Gus is capable of.

Chris lives in a neighborhood with a lot of young families that have children, mostly girls for some odd statistical reason. One Saturday, Chris hears girls screaming outside and goes to see what's happening. Here comes Gus walking down the middle of the street, giving zero f's, dragging a rabbit carcass behind him and leaving a trail of blood and entrails through the middle of the girls hopscotch game. He averages more than one kill a day. To his credit, he eats what he kills.

Gus met his match one night though and was lucky to escape with his life. Chris went to roll the garbage can out to the curb and when he opened the garage door, Gus came flying in like he was shot out of a cannon. He didn't even stop to rub up against Chris' legs, just hauled ass straight into the house on a dead run. Then Chris saw why. Out on the sidewalk was a mountain lion. There they stood, eyeball to eyeball with only the garbage between them. Finally the cat turned and slowly walked away, deprived of his late night snack.

This picture was taken during the Waldo Canyon fire. Chris had to evacuate his house and I agreed to keep Gus until he was able to move back in. You'll also notice that Gus is somewhat blurry. That could be due to the crappy Samsung S3 I was using back then. But the reality is that Gus is actually blurry. That's what makes him such an effective predator. He must have some Bigfoot DNA in him or something.

Name:	IMG_20120627_191549.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	255.6 KB 
ID:	258193
    Last edited by Schnizz58; 27-07-2018 at 21:11.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, EV3RY, Konan, rocho, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    As a former cat owner I recognize this for what it is: a trap. That furry belly looks so soft and inviting. You just have to rub it. But if you do....you're going to lose a finger.
    I like to call that move 'The Landmine', if you touch it you'll probably lose a limb

Even so it's worth it for those rare occasions they let you stroke their bellies, the softest and most heavenly places on Earth
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Schnizz58