Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for OG Xbox one players, and for Xbox one X players...and for everybody else

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chastewand View Post
    After having PC1 and checking out this forum after the release of PC2 I decided to put off buying PC2 until most of the bugs had been fixed. It seemed that it wasn't going to be possible to play this game without frustration on the OG xbox given the feedback here so waited until I could afford the one X. In Feb I bought the one X and PC2. The game has it's issues, but on the whole I can't say the purchase of the one X specifically for project cars was a mistake. The game runs flawlessly in career (known issues aside), FFB is good on my TX wheel and I have none of the issues reported to plague the OG Xbox. PC2 on the one X is the best racing experience available in my opinion, Forza 7 looks stunning on the one X but is nowhere near as good in terms of physics and FFB.

If you have the funds available the one X it's well worth it not just for PC2 but, in my opinion, for all the enhanced games available.
    Damn, I am affraid you just cost me $500 for a xbox one x
    The following 3 users likes this Post: chastewand, Chokofanten, Hammerpgh

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by zzjorzz View Post
    Damn, I am affraid you just cost me $500 for a xbox one x
    I'm similar to Chastewand. I held off purchase for quite a while and then played it for a couple of months on and off on my OG and although I had a lot of fun there were some issues that were really bugging me and stopping me getting the most enjoyment from it. So after finding a good deal on an X (buy now pay in 12 months) I went for it and have not regretted it since. No more experimenting with how many AI or what effects I could enable without it messing up the games physics. Just firr up the game and away I go. Brilliant!!
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: nissan4ever, Zaskarspants, zzjorzz

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I use to have the OG xbox one and then I switched to the X. 95% of the time on the x, the game runs perfectly and i highly recommend upgrading consoles if you're really into this game.

FYI, the Xbox one x is $50 off right now on the microsoft store.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh