Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Career progress gone

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    The only thing I imagine would work to restore the licenses would be to uninstall and reinstall the game, but that hasn't worked sadly.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Never before in my life have i experienced a game with so many problems...
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Retro_uk, Shoemaker

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat View Post
    Never before in my life have i experienced a game with so many problems...
    On the brighter side, never before have I experienced a sim racing game that I liked as much.
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Konan, Maskmagog, Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I had this happen to me with the same message , Career WSCS driving the Ligier Nissan LMP2 after finishing round 3 of 4 I had this message and it immediately took me back to choose a new championship with previous championships saved so not all progress lost. But considering each race in that tier I have at 1hr 40 it is a massive PITA !
    I didn’t understand it because that car isn’t dlc . Hope this is reported and they can look into it

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I had this happen to me with the same message , Career WSCS driving the Ligier Nissan LMP2 after finishing round 3 of 4 I had this message and it immediately took me back to choose a new championship with previous championships saved so not all progress lost. But considering each race in that tier I have at 1hr 40 it is a massive PITA !
    I didn’t understand it because that car isn’t dlc . Hope this is reported and they can look into it
    Did you maybe use a DLC livery on this car (not sure if it even has one though)?
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: Cholton82

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    Did you maybe use a DLC livery on this car (not sure if it even has one though)?
    I think you might be right , It was the Actrollvision livery which I think is a community livery.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I think you might be right , It was the Actrollvision livery which I think is a community livery.
    That's already been reported to the devs. It's the same issue that's been posted here.

Please choose a non-DLC livery for your next season in the meantime to avoid hitting this issue again.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    That's already been reported to the devs. It's the same issue that's been posted here.

Please choose a non-DLC livery for your next season in the meantime to avoid hitting this issue again.
    Thank you , I hadn’t seen that and to be honest I can’t say I have many issues at all with the game.
    I will be resuming the championship tonight albeit in a GT3 car but I want to try one I haven’t used yet so maybe the Huracan or the GTR .
    The following user likes this Post: Bealdor

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Has this issue been fixed yet? I've been keeping an eye out for any patches on my Xbox but haven't noticed any. Just don't want to start another championship and have it bug out on me. Not using custom liveries here either. Just the standard car and then being told I don't have the DLC at some random point, and of course losing a lot of progress :/

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    That's a no then? Tip top support guys!!!