Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: [XB1] Patch 6.0 discussion thread

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Out of curiosity before I can get on tonight and test, is anyone else running 100% aggression for the ai? Its the only thing I can think of I haven't tried changing to overcome my issue of the ai leading the race slowing down. I ran 100 aggression before patch 6 and had no issues, but I'll still try changing that before I post some photos of what is occurring.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I think you need to record a whole race to gain any traction with your problem.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by sidy View Post
    Sometimes I play with a gamepad. There are no vibrations in the tarmac ride, only on the curbs or on the sand or when braking. PC1 makes me feel much better with the gamepad.
    Agreed. It's quite difficult to measure levels of grip when entering or exiting corners because the controller vibration isn't really giving any clues. Also, during spins (accidents or loss of control) vibration seems to completely shut down.

Q:Why did the XB1 gamer cross the road?
    A:To render the graphics on the other side.
    Boris The Frog

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Well, I've tried everything from clearing the cache, full shutdown on the xbox after I play each time, tried endless amounts of settings, and I still have the wheel shake. I have a Thrustmaster TMX. I know everybodys been trying to help, but nothing has worked. I've turned fx all the way to 0 and turned the gain down to 20 also and it still shakes. I've also tried raw, immersive, and informative. About 10 of us ran a 2.5 hour race at Nurburgring and it was dry conditions and the wheel shake was so bad, I couldn't even finish the race. Others had the same problem with different wheels in that race too.

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Curtis View Post
    Wow, that is sub optimal. Never seen anything like this. The only thing I can suggest here is to uninstall and then reinstall, to me it looks like a messed up install on the HDD which is causing this.

One other question, are you on an external or internal drive?
    Reinstall fixed all rendering issues.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bealdor, OddTimer, Sankyo

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackin Fupas View Post
    Well, I've tried everything from clearing the cache, full shutdown on the xbox after I play each time, tried endless amounts of settings, and I still have the wheel shake. I have a Thrustmaster TMX. I know everybodys been trying to help, but nothing has worked. I've turned fx all the way to 0 and turned the gain down to 20 also and it still shakes. I've also tried raw, immersive, and informative. About 10 of us ran a 2.5 hour race at Nurburgring and it was dry conditions and the wheel shake was so bad, I couldn't even finish the race. Others had the same problem with different wheels in that race too.
    I have the OG Xbox and also a Thrustmaster TMX and find that lots of wheel shaking was eliminated with the last patch.
    Can we share our FFB settings for that particular wheel model and test them on same track,car, conditions?

I'm curious to test different things to see if I can improve the experience on Pcars!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cks View Post
    I have the OG Xbox and also a Thrustmaster TMX and find that lots of wheel shaking was eliminated with the last patch.
    Can we share our FFB settings for that particular wheel model and test them on same track,car, conditions?

I'm curious to test different things to see if I can improve the experience on Pcars!
    I run informative 90/50/50. It happens in the Ginetta junior on any track that has rain. Knockhill is the worst

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cks View Post

There are TONS of threads about your exact issue. Alot of really good suggestions. Just search. Its all there.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    There are TONS of threads about your exact issue. Alot of really good suggestions. Just search. Its all there.
    I've been through all the threads and none of it has worked. I've tried everything that anybody has said to do and I still have wheel shake problems. I don't really even let it bother me that there's still issues with the game. I have my group of people that I race with and I go online from time to time and that's it. If I get wheel shake, I just go and play something else. F it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Update drivers to v53 if you have a Thrustmaster. Always do a full powerdown of xbox by pressing xbox button on console for 10 sec. An uninstall/reinstall of the game helped me (I kept the cloud save). Only real shaking issue post patch 6 was Ginetta JR, Knockhill in rain. OTOH, Ginetta JR in rain at Donington and Silverstone was perfect. So it has improved a lot for me.
    Last edited by Maskmagog; 25-06-2018 at 09:00. Reason: Spelling
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 53, Xbox One X since Aug -18, Samsung P2350 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.