Thread: [XB1] Patch 6.0 discussion thread

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2312 View Post
    Ah, that explains it, i just followed a link here. lol
    This is where you need to go mate...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...cussion-thread

I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I'm away at the moment so can't check for myself but can anyone confirm whether the fuel mix issues have been corrected in this patch.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    I'm away at the moment so can't check for myself but can anyone confirm whether the fuel mix issues have been corrected in this patch.
    It seems to work, I'm not 100% sure on the scale and the effect (did not test long enough), I tried a P2 around indy, saved 0.1L every lap and lost around 6 to 8 tenth every lap. "Standard" cars look good but at least the LMP1 are unaffected, fuel mixes only change the hybrid deployment "curve" so to speak. Internal combustion engine still runs at the same pace no matter what engine mode you choose.
    Last edited by Ofnir4; 04-06-2018 at 12:48.
    My body is 40% caustic humor, 40% sarcasm, 20% devoid of any emotion. My gamertag is the same as my username, I'm not that original.

Delusional : holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument |Deluded : deceived by false beliefs.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by OTLmattx88 View Post
    The download is 3.86GB.
    Hmm.. I'm still having console issues and yesterday afternoon Xbox support had me do another delete saved games type of reboot but I immediately didn't go back and try to play. But I did last night around 11pm CDT here in America and the first thing it did was download a 3.9gb update but I didn't think to check to see if the version had changed. If the update was installed then I think the Road America AI issue still isn't fixed. Now i'm going to be curious about it all day until I can get home to check it out.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Great to see this patch arrive on Xbox on the same day as PC showing this can be achieved, well done SMS, I look forward to trying out the changes later. We are still having a lot of fun with the much improved game since launch both in career and multiplayer, what I've read so far sounds like PCARS2 just got even better.
    PC, Oculus Rift VR & Xbox One X
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by trading standards View Post
    patch 6 not made one bit of difference game still broken on all modes tyres still not right physics not right.the tyres dont give same levels of grip from free practice to qualify to race.physics are a joke cars doing 360 spins at 6 miles per hour.
    Well that throws a bit of a wet blanket on the party doesn't it? I was hoping for a fix or at least a way to control the number of AI in career races.
    "You need a good bra in the Karussell." -- Sabine Schmitz
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    PC
    patch 6 not made one bit of difference game still broken on all modes tyres still not right physics not right.the tyres dont give same levels of grip from free practice to qualify to race.physics are a joke cars doing 360 spins at 6 miles per hour.
    What car(s), what track(s), what condition(s), what controller?

This XB1X user does not exactly give the same feedback, so we need more details on your case.

Quote Originally Posted by g.stew View Post
    I did some laps with the hard slicks on the rsr. It was awesome. First time I've ever got goosebumps playing this game.

Main thing I notice is that when I'm driving on tyres that aren't warmed up yet, I'm not sliding out and losing control. I'll still get these slides here and there when I push too far, but they are controllable. And the grip just keeps on getting better and better as I get the temps higher and the pressures closer to around 1.7 bar.

I just felt this confidence in the car that builds will the grip. I just did a couple laps and beat my old best time on watkins by over 1 second after 5 laps.

Excited to see what others experience.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Literally playing for 4 hours yesterday and it feels awesome , what are the grip issues you are having ? Wet track or dry track ? And what cars are you having problems with ? Hopefully I can help in some way although we are using different wheels as I’m on the T300

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    How strange, PCARS2 seems to be working perfectly well on Xbox and PC for me and my group of friends. Is it possible you might be exaggerating these issues just a little?

If this is a specific scenario issue post up a video and I'm sure you'll get some help.

Just to be sure though you didn't accidentally put the disk for the Italian in your console did you? That can spoil a good day.
    PC, Oculus Rift VR & Xbox One X

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Race View Post
    How strange, PCARS2 seems to be working perfectly well on Xbox and PC for me and my group of friends. Is it possible you might be exaggerating these issues just a little?

If this is a specific scenario issue post up a video and I'm sure you'll get some help.

Just to be sure though you didn't accidentally put the disk for the Italian in your console did you? That can spoil a good day.
    There are a few people that claim this then give zero detail. I have had no issues on Patch 5 with grip. Hopefully this guy can come on here and explain his problem. If not. It will be the typical bash the game and give no input
    FOR SALE: Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia Wheel w/pedals. PM me for info
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Mark Race, ShneebnaMRR108