Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Patch 6.0 discussion thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    For me THE FFB fells really bad! Car feels like driving on ice again the same like at the release of the game.
    What a step back start again with find new FFB settings or throw the game in the garbage can.

I’m sick of fiddling with settings for days.
    Last edited by Jimmy777; 04-06-2018 at 20:05.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Pit for wet tyres in a league race, with wet tyres selected, and just get sent back out the pits on worn slicks, ruining my race. After nearly 9 months and still silly issues like this with the game? I’m done with this game now, not wasting any more time with it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewf1 View Post
    Pit for wet tyres in a league race, with wet tyres selected, and just get sent back out the pits on worn slicks, ruining my race. After nearly 9 months and still silly issues like this with the game? I’m done with this game now, not wasting any more time with it.
    Sounds like you had "recommended" in your pit strategy rather than "all". It is annoying that it works that way but set it to all and it should workaround this
    feature/glitch.
    Last edited by Daz555; 04-06-2018 at 20:15.
    PS4 Pro - T300 Alcantara - T3PA - TH8A - Wheel Stand Pro
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GenBrien, hkraft300, Maskmagog

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I hear Assetto Corsa and iRacing have a lot to offer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by itonz View Post
    update 6.0 - I found this at Monza (Online Multiplayer)
    My car is transparent when pit stop.
    And car's bonnet hidden when going out from pit stop and back when on the track.

That one has been around for a while. I get it intermittently as well.
    PS4 Pro - T300 Alcantara - T3PA - TH8A - Wheel Stand Pro
    The following user likes this Post: itonz

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Great update, physics/tyre model both feel brilliant, not sure if it's just me but the graphics look cleaner, the AI seem to be much better (no more jerky steering from them, looks much more realistic), my V3 brake pedal is rumbling away beautifully and the Thrusmaster Bluetooth display is now fully supported... very happy!
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/McLaren GT3 Rim/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brąth
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Atak Kat, itonz, John Hargreaves, Konan, Maskmagog, Sankyo

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    Great update, physics/tyre model both feel brilliant, not sure if it's just me but the graphics look cleaner, the AI seem to be much better (no more jerky steering from them, looks much more realistic), my V3 brake pedal is rumbling away beautifully and the Thrusmaster Bluetooth display is now fully supported... very happy!
    I dont think the jaggies have been improved but racing at Oulton there i swear the lighting is better and there was no squares or banding in the sky which dramtically improves the look of the game.

Okay just had a race at Long Beach jaggies have defo been improved so its likely the better AA is also improving the lighting.

GT3 cars feel great only thing is during the 10 lap race at Oulton i hit 2 land mines not as bad as PCars 1 landmines but enough of a jolt to send me off track.
    A TV, Wheel, Pedals & Game.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore23 View Post
    I dont think the jaggies have been improved but racing at Oulton there i swear the lighting is better and there was no squares or banding in the sky which dramtically improves the look of the game.

Okay just had a race at Long Beach jaggies have defo been improved so its likely the better AA is also improving the lighting.

GT3 cars feel great only thing is during the 10 lap race at Oulton i hit 2 land mines not as bad as PCars 1 landmines but enough of a jolt to send me off track.
    The whole look of the game seems far better to me; sharper, brighter, better colours, vastly improved mirrors.

I've only ever had one landmine... in a laggy online race at Dubai on pCARS1... that's out of thousands of races.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/McLaren GT3 Rim/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brąth
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, morpwr

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    The whole look of the game seems far better to me; sharper, brighter, better colours, vastly improved mirrors.

I've only ever had one landmine... in a laggy online race at Dubai on pCARS1... that's out of thousands of races.
    Yeah i dont think id hit any landmines until tonight.

Sadly after racing at Oulton again when it went to dusk the banding and squares are still ighting defo looks better.
    A TV, Wheel, Pedals & Game.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    My first 4-5 hours on ver.6 has been a solid improvement on my racing experience. I saw tonight that France has the DLC already. I imagine this means us racers in the USA will have it tomorrow? Once again two thumbs up for the work SMS has done to improve the immersion, graphics and most importantly, imo, the realism in this sim. Is their anything holding up the release in the US other than the usual Sony USA process?