Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Patch 6.0 discussion thread

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by mea_culpa View Post
    . I would like to know if image quality improvement is also recognized by owner of standard PS4.
    Cant say. My tv is probably too old to show any improvement.
    Looks just as good as before.
    G29 FFB RAW 95-50-5-0

What tire compound were you using?
    What was your tire pressure?
    What was the track and tire temperatures?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I would say that image quality has improved significantly for me on PS4. Vintage Le Mans looks great and Monza is also noticeably improved, not much shimmering to the leaves on the trees. At least, to my eyes.
    The following user likes this Post: davidt33

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    the "rain" and the puddles are the real problem of the game, the I.A. on some events it runs well on others like snails, the puddles on some cars have an effect like oil, all this is unreal and ruins the game, I'm very disappointed!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giulianbu View Post
    the "rain" and the puddles are the real problem of the game, the I.A. on some events it runs well on others like snails, the puddles on some cars have an effect like oil, all this is unreal and ruins the game, I'm very disappointed!
    The tweaking of the AI is still ongoing...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858
    The following user likes this Post: giulianbu

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Update: I did a 2h race at the Le Mans classic track yesterday driving the Porsche 917LH and I did not have issues with the steering wheel. It seems the problem is isolated to the LMP1 2016 cars
    The following user likes this Post: Kriig

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I was on vacation and was only able to test 6.0 yesterday. I didn't play more than an hour in the past 3 mo. But I will definitely get back to it now. The most obvious improvement is the car handling and FFB -- feeling great on my t300 with a lot less violent reactions.. the reactions intensity feels more in par with the weight of the wheel. I had 3 awesome races online yesterday. I think although not as obvious as in a GTS the physics when hitting other cars is more forgiving which will have a very positive impact on online races. A lot less car being completely unbalanced after a slight touch.. pobably less frustration and hopefully more players online . I noticed also some changes in the colors and it feels like the sound quality is improved, less "compressed" I can hear the engines and the sound effects better. I'm pretty sure the AI has changed again on ps4 because I had to drop the difficulty at 60 in p5 and i'm back to 90-100 with this update... Also some other stuff I noticed.. I was braking consistently between all the cars tested.. and I didnt experence any transmission locking up on downshifts (auto clutch off) Thank you for the hard work. This update is fantastic!
    Last edited by xtro; 17-06-2018 at 14:22.
    PS4 Pro | T300RS TH8A T3PA Wheel Stand Pro | Raw 65 50 70 35 | SS 10 D 0
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Dinos, Sankyo

Can any moderator or SMS team staff confirm if Logitech G29 FFB has been tweaked with this patch?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Hello,

here, when selecting an indycar road version on a road circuit (monaco for example) for a custom race, the AI ​​may have indycar version oval. This was already the case before the patch 6.00, I said but still no correction.
    maybe it is not solvable?
    Thank you

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Played the pesky Ginetta Jr career race in Silverstone before the patch and replayed after. Can tell you that the huge lake on the back stretch is gone (thank you baby jebus) Haven't played any other tracks yet but that was a huge sigh of relief!

WMD Member
    As a long term backer and fan and as someone who only races online in open pits I run myself almost ever night not being able to remove the unwanted/bad drivers has ruined the game and my enjoyment plz fix this A.S.A.P before I give up and unwrap that copy of gts sat on the side collecting dust.

We are not living in the olden days when it was safe to leave your front door unlocked ! omg think of doing that theses days ?