Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patch discussion off topic [from PC Patch 6 discussion thread]

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXyM View Post
    No... it's not a conspiracy. It never was.
    It's a business in its pure form.
    It's not something which surprise me. But I it looks some others might be surprised if they finally figure it out.
    As I said all dev teams can afford creating more detailed info for patches. For instance, R3E got 3 patches during a time between Patch 5 and 6 of PC2. All with detailed info.
    On console too? How nice of them. Oh wait...

OK I'll say this only once since apparently you haven't learned a single thing during your forum holidays.
    You can either try to be part of and add something to this community by being constructive or you can play your "truth spreading prophet" role somewhere else.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 10 users likes this Post: amazed, Invincible, Konan, Mad Al, Nighttiger, r3c14im3r, Sankyo, Tank621, Zaskarspants, zzjorzz

Head of Development
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Are you here just to find reasons to bash SMS?
    It’s difficult to draw any other conclusion. Honestly, I have no idea why this young man is still around here, when he clearly dislikes the game, and SMS. Why not move on to something different? iRacing and Assetto Corsa have a lot to offer for example. His contributions here are sadly destructive in many threads.
    Intel i7 7700K (OC@5Ghz), 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, Acer X34 monitor (3440x1440 at 100hz), Oculus Rift, W10 Pro, DSL 70/20, XBox One Elite controller, Bodnar DD wheel and Heusinkveld pedals

Online Marketing Director Nathan Bell's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    MaXyM, I see you've found yet another reason to complain. Let me be perfectly clear, you're one of our customers, and we value all our customers. We do our best to make you guys happy. I've said numerous times on these forums that we will not be releasing detailed patch notes moving forward. I've also said I cannot fully explain the reason why. I'm not saying this to hide behind some hidden agenda, it's simply the truth. If you cannot except that, then I fear we may have lost you as a customer. If that's the case, I'm sorry. But this is how it's gonna be moving forward. I've been as open and honest as I can be. I hope you can except that. If you cannot, there are many other sim racing alternatives out there that you can try.

To the rest of you, we're glad you're enjoying the game and our continued efforts to bring you guys updates. Your positive comments do not go unnoticed.
    Online Marketing Director
    Slightly Mad Studios

Twitter: NathanBell_SMS