Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit of Le Mans

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Spirit of Le Mans

Forgive me if this is old news since I broke my playseat right after trying the patch yesterday and haven't been back on (just came up with a working fix).

The DLC is up on Xbox NA.

Please delete if this is old news.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    nothing on ps4 yet

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Well, look at it this way. The trailer hasn't even been uploaded yet on the Project CARS youtube channel itself, nor on any of the Bandai Namco channels by the way. Yet it is on some GTConcept channel?

This release is a bit unorganized from my point of view. Usually I can understand that there are some trials by Sony/Microsoft before releasing the content but now even the trailer release is a mess it seems. I wonder why?

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

WMD Member
    Yes, it is odd. It looks like they've tried to coordinate a same day release for each platform which is good. I imagine the patch was passed through to each party a good while ago (Based on previous releases) to ensure an early June release on each platform (Two probably held back until the last one was approved). I think SMS have learnt from experience that few patch notes means a quicker turnaround as there is not a lot for each party to confirm and test (You can understand why patch 4 with the massive notes took so long to pass). Very strange about the video though being released in this manner, however it looks great

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi

I downloaded the Spirit of Le Mans DLC from Playstore this morning at 01:45. (I know how sad, but keen.)

Just spent 1/2 an hour with it on my PS4. I'm sure someone will start a post about the dlc, so I will add my thoughts when I have had more time to drive the circuit in the various cars.

Now I'm going to make a Martini and watch the replay
    Last edited by RobertOldgit; 05-06-2018 at 08:42.
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Well, look at it this way. The trailer hasn't even been uploaded yet on the Project CARS youtube channel itself, nor on any of the Bandai Namco channels by the way. Yet it is on some GTConcept channel?

This release is a bit unorganized from my point of view. Usually I can understand that there are some trials by Sony/Microsoft before releasing the content but now even the trailer release is a mess it seems. I wonder why?

This trailer is available on PS4 store. Maybe this is the source of the leak?!
    AC, R3E, iR, rF2, AMS, pC2 Simracer
    i7-6700K @ 4.2GHz :: MSI Z270 Tomahawk :: Crucial Ballistic Lx 8GB DDR4 CL16 @ 3000MHz :: GIGABYTE Radeon RX470 4GB GDDR5 256bit :: 2x WD Enterprise 7200RPM 250GB :: 1x WD Black 7200RPM 500GB :: COOLERMASTER 750W :: ZALMAN Z3 Pus :: SAMSUNG Curved 24'' FreeSync ::

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey racer View Post
    nothing on ps4 yet
    It was at 05.30 UK time....
    Adam - Project CARS2 WMD Member

PS4 Pro/PSVR/T150/WheelStandPro V2
    Samsung 49" 7000 Series or Sony 43" 8300 Series 4k TVs
    Denon AVR-X2200 and Monitor Audio/Elac 5.1.2 or Headphones

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I had the DLC about 01:30 on the Xbox but still nothing on the PC when I checked at 07:30 this morning.

More than the trailer being available in other places first (this was the same with the Porsche pack I believe), the complete lack of any comms from SMS on this is baffling. No acknowledgement that I'm aware of that the pack is even a thing, despite it being readily available and written as a press release on several sites and already available in game.

Never mind though, it will be here soon and looks immense!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Still nothing. 10.45 am CEST // PC Steam