Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2018 24 hours of Le Mans Discussion Thread

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    Yeah.

Fine when Verstappen does it though isn't it?Strange how popularity bends the rules.
    If you had seen my comments in the Formula 1 thread in this forum about Verstappen, you wouldn't be saying that

Platform
    PC
    Yeah.

Fine when Verstappen does it though isn't it?Strange how popularity bends the rules.
    ok this is about le mans and sports car racing not even comparable to Verstappen as the incident with the Porsche and the corvette was a IMSA race sanctioned by IMSA not the FIA or F1
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    ok this is about le mans and sports car racing not even comparable to Verstappen as the incident with the Porsche and the corvette was a IMSA race sanctioned by IMSA not the FIA or F1
    I know they are very different I am just pointing out that if we remove any outside knowledge,prestige,series value,driver knowledge or value or anything out of the equation Verstappen in Shanghai was received a lot better than Makowiecki at Long Beach.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I know they are very different I am just pointing out that if we remove any outside knowledge,prestige,series value,driver knowledge or value or anything out of the equation Verstappen in Shanghai was received a lot better than Makowiecki at Long Beach.
    Are you sure? I think the whole world was against Verstappen after that and many other incidents, for ruining other people's races over and over again. Well, ok, there were also some notable exceptions of people that did not bash him, like some well known Dutch members of this forum!

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Are you sure? I think the whole world was against Verstappen after that and many other incidents, for ruining other people's races over and over again. Well, ok, there were also some notable exceptions of people that did not bash him, like some well known Dutch members of this forum!
    I think he was better off than he should have been,but not that well off.I certainly disagreed with his actions.

Platform
    PC
    my point is IMSA and FIA are two different and separate sanctioning body's you cant compare ones decision to the others since they are not the same sanctioning body any consistency in judgement calls is invalid
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.