Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No in game sound after latest update

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

No in game sound after latest update

Not sure why but after the latest update I no longer have in game sound not even on the homepage. Anyone else experience this problem ?

Platform
    PC
    You're the first to report. Did you try the usual things like reboot/cold boot, clear system cache etc.?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following user likes this Post: senna94f1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    My bad I'm in the wrong thread this is a xbox 1x issue.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian Fa5 View Post
    My bad I'm in the wrong thread this is a xbox 1x issue.
    Moved to the correct section.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

No audio after installing "spirit of le mans dlc"

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue? I recently installed the "spirit of lemans" dlc, and immediately noticed that the game audio is missing. The only audio I get is during the intro video, otherwise menus and in-game audio are gone. This refers to content outside of the dlc too, which basically renders the game un-playable. I am not keen to re-install the game, as I downloaded the digital version, and 50+ gb takes two to three days with our internet speeds here. If re-installing will resolve the issue then obviously I'll do that, but any suggestions are welcome.

Platform
    PC
    Threads merged.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

This is something we have never seen at all. Can you check your audio options please? Maybe post a picture of it here? Also how is both of your XB1s connected to your sound system/audio output?

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hi Tom,

I've connected my xbox to the tv via HDMI, and the tv is connected to a soundbar via optical cable. The sound works on all my other games, and even on the intro video to PC2. The game sound was working 100%, I downloaded and installed the dlc, and immediately there was no in game audio. I have checked through all the available options and nothing is turned down or muted. I have un-installed the game and am busy re-installing as this seems to be the only way around the issue.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronikLemon View Post
    Hi Tom,

I've connected my xbox to the tv via HDMI, and the tv is connected to a soundbar via optical cable. The sound works on all my other games, and even on the intro video to PC2. The game sound was working 100%, I downloaded and installed the dlc, and immediately there was no in game audio. I have checked through all the available options and nothing is turned down or muted. I have un-installed the game and am busy re-installing as this seems to be the only way around the issue.
    Do other games have sound?
    Xbox One X!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah I just started having the same problem. The only way I've been able fix it is by unplugging my Xbox and resetting it. This problem also leads to no Buttkicker which means I can't even feel the car out.