Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The "SMS please release more DLC" thread and what we would want in it.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ecstaticbrick View Post
    Any chance a Mod could please ask someone from SMS if a Season Pass Vol.2 is even possible? or even better, ask them to join the conversation?
    IF that is even possible i'm sure it'll be announced in due time...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858
    The following user likes this Post: amazed

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    IF that is even possible i'm sure it'll be announced in due time...
    Well it's E3 about now and Gamescom in a few months. I'd expect if anything was announced, it would be then.

Platform
    PC
    Another idea for a single make DLC: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - a single car series / cup, so only one car model is needed, in combination with a large amount of liveries (just like that Ferrari 488 Challenge series, or the Lamborghini Super Trofeo).

Maybe make use of the (in comparison to other DLCs) small amount of work needed for the only car to add more than two interesting, not so largely known tracks?
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | GPU: XFX AMD RX580 8GB GTS Black Edition | Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Black 24GB DDR3 PC3 1600 | Peripherals: LG 34UM67-P 21:9 (Monitor) | T300 RS (Wheel) | T3PA-PRO (Pedals) | TH8A (Shifter) | Playseat Challenge (Playseat)
    The following 4 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, PostBox981, r18etron, RoccoTTS

Platform
    PC
    In answer to the OP, I would like to see some class filling going into the future if it ever came to that. with the 4 packs we are expecting / have had, we have had a lot of Wiessach and Maranello content (for obvious reasons), with not only their own packs, but a bit of bleeding into the Le Mans pack too.

We have some great classes in game that could do with a bit of fluffing out, mostly the historic proto/GT classes, not to mention the historic single seaters.

What I would love to see most, would be the 300SL and DBR1/300 getting some play friends...............
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce
    complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: chastewand, John Hargreaves, Stewy32, Tank621, Tar Heel

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by jan.ringas View Post
    Another idea for a single make DLC: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - a single car series / cup, so only one car model is needed, in combination with a large amount of liveries (just like that Ferrari 488 Challenge series, or the Lamborghini Super Trofeo).

Maybe make use of the (in comparison to other DLCs) small amount of work needed for the only car to add more than two interesting, not so largely known tracks?
    I second this , I loved the RGT8 Ruf German Championship in PC1 , Porsche Supercup would be epic !
    The following user likes this Post: seb02

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I think we may see a couple offered cars with patches but I doubt we will get another season pass.I'm thinking cars such as Porsche 911 GT3 Cup,and probably a lot more optimistic but maybe 2018 Ginetta G60 LT?

Platform
    PC
    Some random 'surprise' car additions(free or for a price of a cup of coffee) would be nice, to fill out some categories.
    The poor & lonely Lotus 98T - one the first cars I ever saw in pre-alpha PC1 videos still doesn't have anyone to play with.
    If licenses are an issue, then why not simply make a fake late 1980s-early 1990s Formula 'A' car(similar to the LMP1 Mareks & RWDs), based say loosely on a 1989 Williams Renault for example?
    Similar lap times, but achieved in different ways - The Lotus through brute turbocharged power, and the Williams by superior aerodynamics, chassis handling and a normally-aspirated V10 screamer.

It has a nice contemporary shape, which lends itself well to generic liveries.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fw12c.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	256132
    Twitter: Gregz0r
    i7-7700K, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregz0r View Post
    Some random 'surprise' car additions(free or for a price of a cup of coffee) would be nice, to fill out some categories.
    The poor & lonely Lotus 98T - one the first cars I ever saw in pre-alpha PC1 videos still doesn't have anyone to play with.
    If licenses are an issue, then why not simply make a fake late 1980s-early 1990s Formula 'A' car(similar to the LMP1 Mareks & RWDs), based say loosely on a 1989 Williams Renault for example?
    Similar lap times, but achieved in different ways - The Lotus through brute turbocharged power, and the Williams by superior aerodynamics, chassis handling and a normally-aspirated V10 screamer.

It has a nice contemporary shape, which lends itself well to generic liveries.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fw12c.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	256132
    I'd say if they were to do that, they should add a car in every Vintage Formula class.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: banner77amc, KANETAKER

Platform
    PC
    I would love more vintage formula cars, but honestly, I can't see any more being added.
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce
    complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Platform
    PC
    Just add more of everything and we will buy it.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following 2 users likes this Post: jan.ringas, KANETAKER