Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Version 1.6

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Version 1.6

Following patch I have found that racing on vanilla XB1 with full grids now seems a little more manageable. What is everyone's thoughts. I have been waiting for this issue to be sorted so I can finally start my career
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I still get crazy wheel shake. The handling does seem to be more stable tho.
    The following user likes this Post: Chokofanten

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by L4velle View Post
    Following patch I have found that racing on vanilla XB1 with full grids now seems a little more manageable. What is everyone's thoughts. I have been waiting for this issue to be sorted so I can finally start my career
    Yes, I think so too. Haven't tried full grids in ages, but tried some last night. 29 TC's at Brands Hatch seemed ok, even if I spun a few times. Could very well be because of sand and dirt dragged onto the circuit though. I'm not the worlds most consistent driver, but I'm doing more tests, and capturing telemetry to compare small/full grids.
    It would be fantastic if larger grids worked for us poor souls!
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 53, XBox One OG, Samsung P2350 monitor

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I still have to test it out. I used to get issues with more than 9 or 10 cars depending on the circuit. The car physics would just get all screwy with too many on track.

I did try to create a lobby online the other day with 13 AI but everytime the race loaded there were only 5 cars, 4AI and myself. Exit, change AI setting back to 13, start up again but only 5 cars. I tried more AI then less AI but it was the same issue everytime. I did get it to work finally last night. Not sure what did it but i toggled just about all the race settings to see if that would work.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Eben the game allow you 31 AI. The Xbox can't handle it from the hardware. The runs then up to 25% slower. To see how much the Xbox can handle drive a lap on Daytona oval and then try to increase the AI to the point where the laptimes going slower. That's the point where you stop or make compromises.
    But in a low end PC you even can't run on full AI.
    If someone have the same laptimes with 31AI like on time trial then have a super Xbox One.
    No patch can cure that. For me is realistic laptimes more important than 31 AI.
    But if people have no issue to run 30sek. slower than they can run with 31AI on the old X1.
    I would prefer that the devs had looked the AI at 21 or so on Xbox one.
    I mean run a Indy 500 with 31 AI and laptimes in the 50s make not really fun to me.
    If life gives you lemons than make lemonade out of it
    Xbox gamertag Psychomantyx .....
    Favorite Racinggames: Assetto Corsa - PCars - F1 2017 and lot others since Grand Prix Legends ..........

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I also did a retest on Red Bull Ring, 31 Cars using the Lamborghini Veneno GT3 on the X, and I think there was a very slight improvement at the start of the race. Before patch 6, coming out of the final turn onto the Start/Finish Straight, it was like being on cobbles and for the first few laps the car was undriveable until the field had spread out a bit. With patch 1.6, the cobbles are still there but to a lesser extent and the car handling generally seems to have improved a little.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Senser View Post
    I also did a retest on Red Bull Ring, 31 Cars using the Lamborghini Veneno GT3 on the X
    But what about what Psychomatrix says, the laptimes? Were they as quick as they would be with just e.g. 5 opponents?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by moustace View Post
    But what about what Psychomatrix says, the laptimes? Were they as quick as they would be with just e.g. 5 opponents?
    I only played it for a few minutes to see how it felt

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by L4velle View Post
    For me this is the best update so far. LeMans was unplayable with more than 10AI. Yesterday I run LM with 20AI and it was great.Laptimes was solid, hanndling was great. Night race was my best experience with PC2 so far.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, L4velle, Maskmagog

Platform
    XBOX1
    With 20 AI it seem OK with laptimes. It's really a huge improvement even on the FFB side. That's the first time I play this game with joy even on the x1 . ��
    If life gives you lemons than make lemonade out of it
    Xbox gamertag Psychomantyx .....
    Favorite Racinggames: Assetto Corsa - PCars - F1 2017 and lot others since Grand Prix Legends ..........