Thread: [RESOLVED] Vintage Le Mans problem

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

[RESOLVED] Vintage Le Mans problem

I can't race in the Porsche in the vintage Le Mans event, it keeps putting me back in a Ferrari. Tried everything, but every single time i choose Porsche, as soon as the game loads up it switches me back. Any help ? Xbox one x
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Platform
    PC
    Did you by any chance exit the event earlier while in a Ferrari? If yes, the only way to choose another car is to restart the event. The restart option should show up on the event selection screen above the event image.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Did you by any chance exit the event earlier while in a Ferrari? If yes, the only way to choose another car is to restart the event. The restart option should show up on the event selection screen above the event image.
    I have restarted it. I have also restarted xbox. powered it down last night. Tried again today, i still cant select the Porsche !
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Platform
    PC
    Could you show in a video or with screenshots what you're doing? Devs report no issue with that event and selecting the Porsche.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.

Which event are you actually talking about? (Clearly Spirit of Le Mans, but worth treble checking). One thing to try would be to load in with the Ferrari, start the race, retire to pit box, then skip. After that try loading in with the Porsche.

Also which DLC's do you own? Do you have the Porsche pack too? Which Porsche is it you are trying to select?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Could you show in a video or with screenshots what you're doing? Devs report no issue with that event and selecting the Porsche.
    Here is a video of my issue

https://youtu.be/em4wuJdwWDA

Platform
    PC
    You have to restart the event, you cannot change your car after completing practice and qualification.
    On the event selection screen (0:28 in your video), highlight the event and press Y (shown at the bottom of the screen) to restart the event. You'll have to re-do or skip practice and quali of course.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You have to restart the event, you cannot change your car after completing practice and qualification.
    On the event selection screen (0:28 in your video), highlight the event and press Y (shown at the bottom of the screen) to restart the event. You'll have to re-do or skip practice and quali of course.
    That worked. Thanks for your help sankyo.
    The following user likes this Post: Sankyo