Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A huge lover of p cars..but

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    PC2 is an amazing sim, but the answer to your question would be determined by how you choose to play.

On console, you will not be able to complete your single player career. There is no adjustment setting for the amount of a.i. This causes many, if not most people, issues on the original Xbox one. You get handling discrepancies, wheel shake, etc. because of the amount of a.i. that the system apparently can't handle.

Multiplayer is not as advertised either. You will not be able to race with 16 players if you have the original system for the same reason.

If you're on pc, you will more than likely be good to go as long as you're running a decent rig.

I wish you well in your descion.
    I agree with the career mode. I can't even get past the Ginetta junior season because the rain makes my wheel shake really bad. I just can't throw $500 on a Xbox 1X. So I'll deal with hot lapping and racing with the small group I run with for now

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXF1 View Post
    i genuinly was very patient with p cars 1 knowing what was going on out there,the game only use to glitch out with the sound,and freeze
    I forgot about that because Pcars2 gets that right. I definitely don't miss that! I've only had the problem of Pcars2 just randomly stopping and going back to the dashboard a couple times and that was in replay mode
    MY SIM CAR
    ENGINE: XBox One X, Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel, onn Keyboard
    SCREEN: 65" TCL Roku 4KTV, SIM Dashboard
    Want to join a Racing League? Formula 1 through Time - 1963 Season:
    http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    If you have a Thrustmaster wheel, be sure to update it to v53. It made a huge difference to me. Ginetta JR career have been fine since. I got some shaking at Knockhill in rain, but both Silverstone and Donington were perfect in the rain, and the car felt great, so much fun!
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 53, XBox One OG, Samsung P2350 monitor

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    There's only one Mad Catz wheel supported in PC2, the Mad Catz Pro Racing Force Feedback.

Is that the wheel you have?
    PS4Pro T150. 55" 4K TV. Playseat Challenge.