Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Handling issue against ai on OG Xbox

Platform
    XBOX1

Handling issue against ai on OG Xbox

Hi guys, is anyone else on the og Xbox one having a noticeable handling issue during practice, qualifying and racing sessions? During solo practice it’s fine. I have only 14 ai on track, my fx is at 0 and my time progression is on real. Ive had this issue before but for some reason it keeps coming back. It’s barely noticeable in easier to drive cars. But in the 488 challenge, it was like going from slicks to ice tyres in between solo practice and then practice with the ai. And no I didn’t do a thing to the setup, not even fuel. I struggled just to get a decent lap in, whereas in solo practice I beat my best lap in one take.

Will this ever be fixed, or can the Xbox just not handle this? Thanks

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Try a lower AI number.
    Cockpit view. 32 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 78. World movement 30, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    Hi guys, is anyone else on the og Xbox one having a noticeable handling issue during practice, qualifying and racing sessions? During solo practice it’s fine. I have only 14 ai on track, my fx is at 0 and my time progression is on real. Ive had this issue before but for some reason it keeps coming back. It’s barely noticeable in easier to drive cars. But in the 488 challenge, it was like going from slicks to ice tyres in between solo practice and then practice with the ai. And no I didn’t do a thing to the setup, not even fuel. I struggled just to get a decent lap in, whereas in solo practice I beat my best lap in one take.

Will this ever be fixed, or can the Xbox just not handle this? Thanks
    yes i Have the same Problem and im on the g920

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    Try a lower AI number.
    Ok, I’ll see what this does

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by VSR Flying Dane View Post
    yes i Have the same Problem and im on the g920
    Yeah I’m on g920 as well. I hate having to reduce things in order to get it to work

Platform
    XBOX1
    Try a lower AI number.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately its still there. Itís discreet but itís there. Iím kinda done with putting up with this issue now. As well as the other problems this game has given me.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately its still there. It’s discreet but it’s there. I’m kinda done with putting up with this issue now. As well as the other problems this game has given me.
    Oh. Well, I found on my xb og that I used untill patch 3 that below a certain number everything was fine. For me that varied between 10 and 20 AI at the time.
    Cockpit view. 32 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 78. World movement 30, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    [QUOTE=Lolzatron3155;1517585]Yeah Iím on g920 as well. I hate having to reduce things in order to get it to work[/QUO

we arent the only ones im in a club where a lot of guys have a g920 and we have the problem when we race each other so multiplayer is a no go after the latest patch but try sending sms an email so we can get them to notice the problem and maybe they will do something about it

Platform
    XBOX1
    [QUOTE=VSR Flying Dane;1517983]
    Yeah I’m on g920 as well. I hate having to reduce things in order to get it to work[/QUO

we arent the only ones im in a club where a lot of guys have a g920 and we have the problem when we race each other so multiplayer is a no go after the latest patch but try sending sms an email so we can get them to notice the problem and maybe they will do something about it
    The problem is that this has been a known issue for a while. I’ve lost count on how many threads I’ve seen just on this. Since nothings been done about it, they either don’t want to fix it or they can’t fix it. They haven’t really said anything either, and I thought patch 4 would fix it. It isn’t specifically the wheel either. Because on Ac it works a charm and has worked since day one. I love hotlapping in this game but that’s not the reason I bought it. So far I’m only convinced that the pc version is the only one that actually works.
    Last edited by Lolzatron3155; 11-06-2018 at 03:04.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Oh. Well, I found on my xb og that I used untill patch 3 that below a certain number everything was fine. For me that varied between 10 and 20 AI at the time.
    I think it works with certain cars and tracks. Others are a nightmare whilst others you could drive for hours.