Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Handling issue against ai on OG Xbox

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    Thanks again. Two questions, how can you access enhanced frame rate? is it an option in settings or in game? Second thing is how much does a base Xbox one x go for? Probably a lot more than an The og did which was about $300.
    Your Graphic Bias is in game under visual FX.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180809_205507.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	258763

Xbox One X is $500 US. Unless you catch it on sale. There's no base model. All the same unless you buy one bundled with a game. It should still be for the same price as well.

There's a lot of games that are enhanced that gives you the option to pick a graphic setting. They usually only have 2 choices. I typically find myself going for framerate if it's an option. Either says framerate or it will say performance. PC2 has 3 choices.
    Last edited by nissan4ever; 10-08-2018 at 05:08.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    Your Graphic Bias is in game under visual FX.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180809_205507.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	258763

Xbox One X is $500 US. Unless you catch it on sale. There's no base model. All the same unless you buy one bundled with a game. It should still be for the same price as well.

There's a lot of games that are enhanced that gives you the option to pick a graphic setting. They usually only have 2 choices. I typically find myself going for framerate if it's an option. Either says framerate or it will say performance. PC2 has 3 choices.
    Wow, jeez. If it’s $500 US it’s probably going to be a hell of a lot more in Australia. I mean I’m not saying it’s not worth it but yeah. That’s almost more than my whole sim rig with the headphones.

It is cool how they have an option for that though.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Wow, jeez. If it’s $500 US it’s probably going to be a hell of a lot more in Australia. I mean I’m not saying it’s not worth it but yeah. That’s almost more than my whole sim rig with the headphones.

It is cool how they have an option for that though.
    Look, your whole Xbox One game library will benefit from an Xbox One X. It would take you owning one & playing games that you've played to death to see what I'm talking about. You would instantly be able to tell. You'd be completely happy with your purchase.
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Platform
    XBOX1
    Look, your whole Xbox One game library will benefit from an Xbox One X. It would take you owning one & playing games that you've played to death to see what I'm talking about. You would instantly be able to tell. You'd be completely happy with your purchase.
    Yeah, the thing is Iím not in a good position to buy something that expensive right now. I will try in future however, or I would just get a pc.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yeah, the thing is I’m not in a good position to buy something that expensive right now. I will try in future however, or I would just get a pc.
    I'm pretty sure that when the next generation consoles come out. CPU issues will be a thing of the past. Phil Spencer has stated that the CPU will be much better paired with the GPU. Big problem this current generation on some games. Like PC1 & PC2 this generation on OG Xbox One & S.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm pretty sure that when the next generation consoles come out. CPU issues will be a thing of the past. Phil Spencer has stated that the CPU will be much better paired with the GPU. Big problem this current generation on some games. Like PC1 & PC2 this generation on OG Xbox One & S.
    I see. Well we can only hope I guess. Anyway after some more testing with different cars and tracks, anything above 9 ai for the og will be the breaking point for the physics. So I guess itís a no for the original question of do the physics change depending on track. I also tested weather and different conditions, times of day ect. It was all good. I did however feel my ffb get lighter whenever I raced the ai though. So I donít know what to do about that.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    PROBLEMS ONLY WITH SMS GAMES SMELLS FISHY

Platform
    XBOX1
    If you're going to spend some money, buy a PC with an Intel CPU.
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by trading standards View Post
    Go look at Digital Foundry videos on YouTube. There's a bunch of games on OG Xbox One & S that don't preform well. Including a little bit of games that are CPU intensive on Xbox One X.

You saying only SMS games is too funny. Sniper Elite 3 running on my old OG Xbox One had screen tearing galore. Playing it on my X with no enhancements patch..... no screen tearing.
    Last edited by nissan4ever; 15-08-2018 at 17:34.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by trading standards View Post
    I guess itís the way the developers make the game. They can either work with the limits or make it on something stronger and more capable. Thereís no shortcuts if they decide to develop it on the og. So far I havenít come across any games that hadnít worked well on the og apart from this.