Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 150

Thread: Handling issue against ai on OG Xbox

  1. #11
    GT5 Pilot Zaskarspants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,469
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    I think it works with certain cars and tracks. Others are a nightmare whilst others you could drive for hours.
    In my expirience it was all ok below a certain number as I said previously.

    The game works fine on pc / xbx / ps4 / ps4pro with this issue being specifically og xb.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh


  2. #12
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    826
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I agree with Zask on this one. I did some testing of the number of AI that could be run on the OG in the GT3 cars at Nurburgring GP. As an example I found the Audi LMS Ultra to be a car that I had to really reduce the AI by a lot and found that anything above 14 makes the physics go screwy. Conversely I could run some of the other cars quite happily with 25 AI.

    It's a bit of a pain to have to do that of course but it enables you to find the sweet spot for your box.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants


  3. #13
    Kart Driver Lolzatron3155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    75
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    I agree with Zask on this one. I did some testing of the number of AI that could be run on the OG in the GT3 cars at Nurburgring GP. As an example I found the Audi LMS Ultra to be a car that I had to really reduce the AI by a lot and found that anything above 14 makes the physics go screwy. Conversely I could run some of the other cars quite happily with 25 AI.

    It's a bit of a pain to have to do that of course but it enables you to find the sweet spot for your box.
    Being honest, Iíd rather not deal with it. I find it troubling enough knowing that this is still a bug That hasnít been fixed And that trying to find my ffb took longer than it shouldíve. Iíd rather sms yell at me to get a pc rather than them being quiet about this.

  4. #14
    GT5 Pilot Zaskarspants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,469
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    Being honest, I’d rather not deal with it. I find it troubling enough knowing that this is still a bug That hasn’t been fixed And that trying to find my ffb took longer than it should’ve. I’d rather sms yell at me to get a pc rather than them being quiet about this.
    Oh sorry I thought you were after some advice from forum users.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

  5. #15
    Kart Driver Lolzatron3155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    75
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    Oh sorry I thought you were after some advice from forum users.
    Yeah, I did want to get some advice. And I definitely have gotten it. It’s just that this game is very on and off in terms of functioning. To a point where I think the best option would just be to stop playing with ai and online just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

    Thanks for the tips.
    Last edited by Lolzatron3155; 12-06-2018 at 22:05.

  6. #16
    GT5 Pilot Zaskarspants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,469
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    Yeah, I did want to get some advice. And I definitely have gotten it. It’s just that this game is very on and off in terms of functioning. To a point where I think the best option would just be to stop playing with ai and online just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

    Thanks for the tips.
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Seems rather anti fun...
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

  7. #17
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    826
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    Yeah, I did want to get some advice. And I definitely have gotten it. It’s just that this game is very on and off in terms of functioning. To a point where I think the best option would just be to stop playing with ai and online just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

    Thanks for the tips.
    Agreed it's not ideal to have to find what works for your setup but you'll be missing out a great deal by not doing so. The game has taken over my racing time massively over the last few months and that started while I was still on the OG. Don't give up on it just yet... take some time to work out what works best for you and you won't regret it.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.
    The following user likes this Post: Stone Cold Stig


  8. #18
    Kart Driver Lolzatron3155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    75
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Agreed it's not ideal to have to find what works for your setup but you'll be missing out a great deal by not doing so. The game has taken over my racing time massively over the last few months and that started while I was still on the OG. Don't give up on it just yet... take some time to work out what works best for you and you won't regret it.
    Ok I will try to work some things out. Iíve gotten some great tips so far, I think I could play around with a few things to see what works. I donít have the guts to fully give up on this game, itís really good when it works.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh


  9. #19
    Kart Driver Lolzatron3155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    75
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Seems rather anti fun...
    I know it seems like I’m giving up too easily, but after messing with my ffb for literally a month or two, I couldn’t be bothered anymore. But because I do like this game I’m going to not give up on it just yet.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh


  10. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    PC
    I’m bummed about this issue. I recently bought an Xbox One S, and have just purchased this game. I can’t afford to upgrade to the X, so it aucks to have to pay for a game that you can’t fully play. I hope they do something about this.

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody know WHEN car handling discrepancies on Xbox 1 to be fixed ?
    By bainstyles in forum Project CARS 2 on XBOX One
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 21-04-2018, 18:10
  2. Xbox one handling issue
    By Lolzatron3155 in forum Project CARS 2 on XBOX One
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-03-2018, 16:59
  3. [Xbox One] Are we out of our mind? - Handling issues?
    By Estoque in forum Project CARS 2 on XBOX One
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2018, 18:02
  4. *****XBOX ONE HANDLING - CONTROLLER SETTINGS*****
    By CRi RE3iD CRG26 in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 04:50
  5. Different handling on xbox one
    By Psychomatrix in forum XB1 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-05-2015, 21:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •