Thread: Problem with hud visibility

Platform
    XBOX1 X

Problem with hud visibility

The first hud I have a problem with is the tyre hud. I didn't notice this until today, but when I choose the white Ferrari 488 GT3 livery, and race with the roof view selected, it's impossible to tell what the pressure numbers are. The light green gets invisible on the white background.

The other hud I have a problem with, and I know, many have mentioned this before, is the lap time hud (fastest/potential/last). It's very hard to see in general.

Both would greatly improve with the additional option to set the background to opaque. I wouldn't mind to have the possibility to enlarge the lap time hud as well, but I suppose that is less likely to happen.
    Thrustmaster TX 599XX Evo 30 [Firmware V53] + T3PA Pedals (brake and throttle mods) || FOV (10): 70 (correct ~40) [130cm to 42" screen] | World Movement (10): 90 || FFB Base: Ford GT LM GTE | Patch 6
    Flavour: Informative | Gain (10): 75 | Volume (5): 65 | Tone (5): 85 | FX (20): 35 || Steering Sens (5): 55 | Throttle DeadZ (5): 5 | Throttle Sens (5): 25 | Brake DeadZ (5): 5 | Brake Sens (5): 45 | Speed Sens (5): 5
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Do you have some more information on your display type? Are you running HDR or no? Is your display properly calibrated? On my 4Ke HDR projector I see everything just fine.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I agree with the op in that the lap time delta can be very difficult to distinguish at times.

I'm just running it on my Samsung HD TV and calibrated the screen as per the instructions. Everything else is ok but those green numbers in particular get lost in the background sometimes.
    Last edited by Hammerpgh; 15-06-2018 at 21:05.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    My display type is a 42 inch Panasonic plasma TV. But are you telling me Juiced46 that you have no problem with the light green above the white of the car what so ever? Or, do you have a view that doesn't put the tyre pressure numbers directly in front of a white background perhaps? Either way wouldn't you agree that it's visibility could perhaps be improved somewhat?
    Thrustmaster TX 599XX Evo 30 [Firmware V53] + T3PA Pedals (brake and throttle mods) || FOV (10): 70 (correct ~40) [130cm to 42" screen] | World Movement (10): 90 || FFB Base: Ford GT LM GTE | Patch 6
    Flavour: Informative | Gain (10): 75 | Volume (5): 65 | Tone (5): 85 | FX (20): 35 || Steering Sens (5): 55 | Throttle DeadZ (5): 5 | Throttle Sens (5): 25 | Brake DeadZ (5): 5 | Brake Sens (5): 45 | Speed Sens (5): 5

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudd View Post
    My display type is a 42 inch Panasonic plasma TV. But are you telling me Juiced46 that you have no problem with the light green above the white of the car what so ever? Or, do you have a view that doesn't put the tyre pressure numbers directly in front of a white background perhaps? Either way wouldn't you agree that it's visibility could perhaps be improved somewhat?
    I have no problems on any of the things you mentioned.

However,

I moved the tire pressure HUD to the lower left of the screen. I will move it back to the center to see how it looks over the white Ferrari.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    To try to get around this I moved the lap time delta post to the button of the screen where it is darker so now the green numbers are much easier to see.

I'm a cockpit view driver btw.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.