Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LA Ferrari- what causes this - New Le Mans Vintage track video.

Platform
    PC
    Increase toe in ?
    Gigabyte Z270X Motherboard, Intel I7 7700K CPU @ 4.5gHz, 16GB 3000 MHz RAM, Geforce GTX 1080Ti GPU.
    Oculus Rift, Logitech G29 wheel.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes Iíve tried softening rear right off to give it some squat but it doesnít cure it. Iíve not tried it with traction control on yet though. Iíd also tried playing with diff but it just seems to meander all over show. I canít get this on any other car. I think it was Oem set up.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Just gave it a try, I understand what you guys mean, but for me, I did not have much issue, because my FFB strength settings are very low. I did feel that wobbling force on the wheel, I could handle it quite easily, but I imagine that if you are having a strong FFB, it will be almost impossible. Try lowering your FFB strength, does it drive better now?

Btw, I had not driven this car before and I just realized what I was missing...it feels brilliant, needs to be very careful on acceleration, but it feels so nice, especially in mid-speed corners! I have no idea how realistic is its behavior in game, but since it is a road car, with no wings, immense acceleration and top speed at 360 km/h that is easy to reach, it doesn't sound unrealistic that it can wobble at that speed, or while putting the pedal to the floor at low gears.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    It's a great car but its the top end its so bizarre. I'm only running my FFB volume on 55 and I still found it was like driving like I was deliberately weaving. I can imagine with the right tune the cars amazing.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chieflongshin View Post
    It's a great car but its the top end its so bizarre. I'm only running my FFB volume on 55 and I still found it was like driving like I was deliberately weaving. I can imagine with the right tune the cars amazing.
    With default it's still fine! But my FFB volume is way below 55

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    With default it's still fine! But my FFB volume is way below 55
    Im usually about 35 much higher and you lose the feel of the chassis moving. Were are you at?
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Im usually about 35 much higher and you lose the feel of the chassis moving. Were are you at?
    15 . With Tone 60 and FX zero, using a G29. And still it feels too strong to me, but so far I have resisted further lowering the volume

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    15 . With Tone 60 and FX zero, using a G29. And still it feels too strong to me, but so far I have resisted further lowering the volume
    Im down to 28 and that feels really good with just about every car. Just ran this car with it and it felt great.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem