Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American tracks

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

American tracks

PC2 runs great now on the X. Feels like you got it right. It would be nice to see American Iconic tracks such as Sebring and Road Atlanta ported to console. Not complaining, just respectfully requesting.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Platform
    PC
    we dont even have those two tracks on PC ALL project cars 2 tracks that are on PC are on PS4 and Xbox 1
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Smith View Post
    PC2 runs great now on the X. Feels like you got it right. It would be nice to see American Iconic tracks such as Sebring and Road Atlanta ported to console. Not complaining, just respectfully requesting.
    What do you mean by "ported'?"
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Tank, that is what most console games are that are on PC. They are ports, not exclusively made for consoles.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Thank you, I aware of that I was just wondering why you chose that word in relation to the two tracks

Just seems like an odd choice in this context
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1
    It's not like PC has tracks and cars we don't and the game doesn't really support mods, so what we have is what everybody has.

And what is have is what SMS managed or wanted to license.
    My body is 40% caustic humor, 40% sarcasm, 20% devoid of any emotion. My gamertag is the same as my username, I'm not that original.

Delusional : holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument |Deluded : deceived by false beliefs.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Ofnir4 ok. I dont know what's on PC. Been out of that scene since RF1 so didn't know. It appears quite a few games leaves the mentioned tracks out when they are part of most series involved.

Platform
    PC
    When I first started playing PC1, I wasn't really too aware of tracks like Oulton, Donnington and Snetterton. I quickly found out what gems these tracks are! I think a lot of Americans may have been in the same boat and it was great of SMS to introduce us to these tracks. It would be really good if they could do the same for Europeans and acquaint them to tracks like Mid-Ohio, Barber, VIR and Mosport. Road Atlanta would also be a great track to have in the game. I don't think it's feasible to include them in PC2 at this point but perhaps if there's a PC3, they'll consider it. The thing is there are so many tracks and so little time.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    if there's a PC3, they'll consider it.
    I doubt there will be a PC3. At least as of the end of last year. Sales weren't where they thought it would be or needed to be. That's why they released the demo after launch. I can't show you screen capture or share the link. Was on WMD forum. This game probably will end up selling less than the first PC. Hope I'm wrong though.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)
    The following user likes this Post: sas5320

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    If they do make a PC3, would they put it out on the Console? It would probably be PC Only after the issues they have had with the Xbox. It would have to be a Next Gen Console which would need to be significantly more powerful the the X (on the assumption that they would add even better graphics, better physics, etc. with they would have to do to make it worthwhile developing). You also have to consider how may people are actually going to pre-order or buy it on day one. Having now had 2 versions which both had significant issues on release (and for months afterwards) a lot of people will be in "wait and see" mode.