Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American tracks

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    They need to support this game much longer or any potential pc3 buyers will remember the pattern. Negative experiences drive consumer decisions much more than positive experiences.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sas5320 View Post
    They need to support this game much longer or any potential pc3 buyers will remember the pattern. Negative experiences drive consumer decisions much more than positive experiences.
    Thing is, you can only support a game for so long before you run out of funds, especially when sales where behind expectations. If Pcars 2 had sold 3 - 4 Million units, SMS would have enough money to extend the support time and it would also make additional DLC more economic because there would be more buyers for it.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following user likes this Post: sas5320

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Agree, I do not envy SMS position. Choose your poison

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I hope that PC3 will come.However,if it is PC only I will be migrating to PC.I would expect a 2020 release if any.I spect PC Go will be,despite what is stated,an attempt to create funds for PC3 since it is clear that PC3 is something SMS would want to create.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    I hope that PC3 will come.However,if it is PC only I will be migrating to PC.I would expect a 2020 release if any.I spect PC Go will be,despite what is stated,an attempt to create funds for PC3 since it is clear that PC3 is something SMS would want to create.
    i dont know from every thing iv seen PC2 wasn't as big of a hit as SMS thought it would be. Personally i have a major problem with a game that has as many bugs on release as PC2 did. I would of rather the release been postponed and had them fix the problems then release it with the amount of problems iv seen people complaining about.

that being said its still the best Sim racing game out there i have seen that isnt a pay to play like IRacing it just really sucks i cant play it cause my PC isnt good enough to run it and i cant afford to buy a pc that can
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following user likes this Post: Just Another Frog

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    i dont know from every thing iv seen PC2 wasn't as big of a hit as SMS thought it would be. Personally i have a major problem with a game that has as many bugs on release as PC2 did. I would of rather the release been postponed and had them fix the problems then release it with the amount of problems iv seen people complaining about.

that being said its still the best Sim racing game out there i have seen that isnt a pay to play like IRacing it just really sucks i cant play it cause my PC isnt good enough to run it and i cant afford to buy a pc that can
    The thing is SMS may have a decent staff but obviously more bugs are going to come up when the player base goes from a couple of hundred,to a couple of thousand with WMD,and then a couple of hundred thousand at launch.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Well I do hope that they make a PC3, but learn from the mistakes that have been made with the first two incarnations, because feature for feature, I don't think there is any Sim on any Platform that has as much as Project Cars does, ok people will go on about physics in RFactor 2, but there is no real Career in RF2 and IRacing (at the moment) is really Online only and you pay a hefty subscription. Certainly as far as the XBox is concerned, they should either get the community involved in beta testing, do it internally of find a company that will actually do what they have been paid to do. A console is a fairly closed system, so you know what the specs are that you have got to work with, and there are only about 4 manufacturers who have wheels on the console and about 8 models, testing those variables should not be too difficult. It was clear with playing the game for 5 minutes on launch day that there were some glaring bugs that anyone would have spotted straight away if they had actually tested the game.