Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SMS should not add more road cars...

Platform
    PC
    I don’t like to drive the road cars either. I drove the most but I like the LMP and GT3 the most followed by the open cars. So for me there is no need for more rod cars..
    Steam: Olijke Poffer CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 2550x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, Fanatec Mclaren GT3 rim, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake & TH8A Shifter| Misc: Oculus Rift , Playseat Evolution , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    WE NEED MORE ROAD CARS!!!! Modern road cars are especially very popular. It would be a terrible decision to stop including them! SMS, please give us a BMW M4 Competition pack!!!
    The following user likes this Post: lurkusmaximus

Platform
    XBOX1
    Now If they model an M4 the M4 GT4 would be much more exciting, wouldn't it? Or if SMS could get the license, the M4 DTM.
    Last edited by rich1e I; 12-06-2018 at 17:39.

Platform
    PS4
    I think the road cars are a good thing to have (if they have a world to live in). Road cars in other games are most usually turned into modded as close to race car looks. In project cars I feel they aren't given a race discipline other than a few point to point races and track day races. In my experience where people will run a car from the factory in real life is in time trial cone courses. (Track day cars that can be road cars aren't applicable here)

The road cars on PCARS seem out of place only because most courses are for racing, most cars are racing cars and there is a level of glory with liveried race cars.

Maybe if it had its own championship classes? Going from road A to Trackday cars? (just thinking of a way that Road cars can be pulled into the game more)
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Collin McRae

Platform
    PS4
    I don't drive the road cars that much but I don't think some of them are in for that reason. Manufacturers care about car sales. You're not going to have that by having a Mercedes GT1. You're only going to have that by having the road cars in game.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Stewy32, Urban Chaos 2.0

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingAtHome View Post
    I don't drive the road cars that much but I don't think some of them are in for that reason. Manufacturers care about car sales. You're not going to have that by having a Mercedes GT1. You're only going to have that by having the road cars in game.
    EXACTLY!!! This "no road cars" idea, is rally dumb. We need MORE of them, not less.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: lurkusmaximus, MaximusN, Stewy32

Platform
    XBOX1
    Sure, 60 road cars aren't enough. WE NEED MOAR!! xD

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I am into the race cars. The road cars just don't do it for me like the race cars do.
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32

Platform
    PC
    As much as I don't care for road cars I have no problem with them being there

I do sometimes enjoy the lower tier road cars like the GT86 just a fun little though but I would still rather have more classic race cars before anything else
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Some of the road cars I'll be honest and say I don't really care about but a few are really fun.Personally,I am happy with the amount we currently have in-game and hope that more come,as long as more race cars come as well.