Thread: Multiplayer problems after patch

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Multiplayer problems after patch

Since the latest patch my online start light is out of sync with the rest of the field. Sometimes i get the green immediately, and sometimes they are later. Also the first 5 min or so all the cars are teleporting around. Worked perfectly before the patch, and nothing has changed at my end. Any ideas?

Kart Driver
    I have seen some similar situation, some was saved in replay.
    My best tip of that is a host peer-to-peer connection cant stand very well and it almost enought one bad(red triangle) player for cause it.
    It's a very strange and hard topik, because that current online system can allowed to play worldwide togheter.
    So if we had a crowd of eu players and one brazilian player connect that is a chance to twist a host, host want to sync but there is a minimum time to need to respond and got sync, thats causing a waveshaped-downstream lag btw, some players with slower connection can see the first sing of that, some players with good internet sometimes cant see any lag or flickering or ect.
    Sometimes fps drop can cause this situations too.
    But thats just my suggestion, i cant see the networkcode to be sure what is realy happening in the background.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I noticed that when im in a online lobby, im only receiving bandwith at a rate of 24 kbps but sending at around 600-700. Seems abit low, but not sure.

edit. clips.twitch.tv/BrightSaltyCakeChocolateRain theres a clip of the lights being of sync.
    Last edited by Sulokki; 14-06-2018 at 13:31. Reason: added link
    The following user likes this Post: CoproManiac