Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: xbox one x + TM TX doesnt feel right

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    Not one time did I ever said you were lying. I said it was false information. I did say you didn't know what you talking about in hopes that is was powerful enough for a less experienced player to move in to advice that I feel is helpful.

I'm a very forward person and I have the propensity to never sugar coat anything.

Civil? How about the fact I can't use any headset for all the flak I get because I'm female from almost every male I come across. So much to the point o don't accept new friends, wear my headset, etc. But, I must be civil in all manners. Such an obscure world.
    It's very sad that you're verbally abused by strangers for being female, but if that makes you feel you can verbally abuse other strangers who have nothing to do with that then this world will go to hell faster than you can say "Seta Tyre Model". Having a hostile attitude by default because anonymous people online are jerks is not going to solve much. That has nothing to do with sugar coating.

But if there's indeed thousands of people/followers who appreciate you helping them and showing it, why not let your (online) behavior be determined by that instead of by those couple of jerks? Is basically just a choice you can make. Not saying it's a choice that's easy or easy to stick to if you experience abuse regularly, but still.

Which reminds me of this
    https://youtu.be/7oKjW1OIjuw

Which is too far off topic now so let's get on topic again, being optimum FFB feel settings for TM wheels
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Innerspace HQ, MaximusN, Robhd, Zaskarspants, zzjorzz

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    I agree the delivery was not the best, however the advice was good. We know you are not lying, but that email did not imply that the wheel would get damaged. It was just a "recommendation"
    The mail I forwarded to Mod Sankyo did imply exactly that. I just didnt post it here because of the disclaimer attached to that mail.

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Back to issue of TX FFB. It is difficult to help with it as the feeling you want to get is so very personal. First and foremost, make sure you dont have to much clipping, then decide how heavy you want the wheel to feel when rotating. Then make a choise about the balance between road,bump,curb and fx feel and tireslip feeling. If you go for more tireslip feeling you can then bump up your FX a bit to compensate for the loss in surface feeling. Again make sure you have no, or not to much clipping, and start finetuning the settings to your liking. And after that you probably have to change the settings a bit from car to car and from track to track.
    I also recommend yorkie065 guides on youtube, not only his FFB tutorial, but the other tutorials are also very useful and fun.
    Last edited by zzjorzz; 15-06-2018 at 14:55. Reason: removing clutter from the thread
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have never noticed any prejudice or bigotry on here.
    Except against gt sport and asseto corsa and that I completely agree with ;-)
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 84. World movement 30, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 50-80, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ
    The following user likes this Post: zzjorzz

Platform
    PC
    Let's stop the off-topic chatter now guys, people might find this thread expecting tips about FFB settings for the TM TX on XB1...
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: The_Senser, Zaskarspants, zzjorzz

Platform
    XBOX1
    I think this should help the guy out. Yorkie explains the different flavours and what exactly gain, volume, tone and fx do.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    If it wasn't for all the bickering, there might actually be some useful tips for people but you have to wade through 7 pages of arguing to find it. Can we just move on now and just exchange tips or settings that people may find useful and helpful.

SimGirls settings are pretty good - I tried them last night, probably tweak it a bit for personal preference, but probably a lot better than what i was running before. So I will say thank you SimGirl for your tips, delivery could be better - which is strange cos your videos are not like that (if your of YouTube fame) :-)

People in this forum are generally very helpful and get on well, which is more than can be said for a lot of forums, so lets try and keep it that way!
    Last edited by The_Senser; 15-06-2018 at 14:37.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    I have never noticed any prejudice or bigotry on here.
    Except against gt sport and asseto corsa and that I completely agree with ;-)
    You..you Corsist Zaskarpants! I just hate any game that features the dreaded words 'need for' anywhere in the title!

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Robhd View Post
    You..you Corsist Zaskarpants! I just hate any game that features the dreaded words 'need for' anywhere in the title!
    At least the first edition was the best thing since sliced bread way back when. For me at least. Handled pretty well too. And Porsche Unleashed was even better(even though I don't like Porsches all that much). Very fond memories of those two titles. Much (much much)more than iRacing for instance.
    Let's change the world today with a whisper
    CSW 2.5, 918 Wheel, V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 4770K, 55" UHD LG/Vive
    /// MaximusDoriftus (Steam)