Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: xbox one x + TM TX doesnt feel right

  1. #11
    Moderator Sankyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,216
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    Therefore, saying there is a max level for gain just makes no sense at all. You honestly have no clue what you're talking about and are only stating your opinion based on your own trepidation.
    No need for such personal attacks. He claims to have seen information from TM/Mardo Media on this, so it's not his own opinion (though it still may be outdated or misinterpreted information).
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

  2. #12
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    No need for such personal attacks. He claims to have seen information from TM/Mardo Media on this, so it's not his own opinion (though it still may be outdated or misinterpreted information).
    I don't see how it's an attack. It's more of a public service statement so others don't believe this.

    Truth is far more helpful than pandering. It's not like I was dropping names. He alone might even realize he was misguided.

  3. #13
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Boynton Beach
    Posts
    12
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have done this however, do i have to do it everytime i start the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by zzjorzz View Post
    First off all, make sure you calibrate the wheel correctly, (maybe stating the obvious, but a lot of people still get this wrong apparently). Rotate your wheel all the way clockwise or counterclockwise till you reach 96 to 100, press A, then re-centre your wheel (one and a quarter rotations back), then rotate your wheel 90 degrees to a value of around 900, press A.

    My settings:

    Flavour RAW
    GAIN 65 (keep it below 70 at all times, the TX base cannot handle more then 70)
    VOLUME between 45 and 60 (I use the lower values with longer races)
    TONE between 55 and 60
    FX 45

    I have the latest firmware (version 2018_TTRS_1 from TM site).

    Do not change the DOR on your TX base.

    I still have some problems too with the TX and PC2, but that is more steering related and may be because of the OG Xbox, my FFB feels good.

    Hope it helps!

  4. #14
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Boynton Beach
    Posts
    12
    Platform
    XBOX1
    right now my settings are gain 28, volume 70, tone 35, and fx 25. still very notchy and shaky. also get wierd spikes and expreme heaviness in the wheel

  5. #15
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Boynton Beach
    Posts
    12
    Platform
    XBOX1
    also, how do i make sure i have the latest game patch??

  6. #16
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DansGTR View Post
    right now my settings are gain 28, volume 70, tone 35, and fx 25. still very notchy and shaky. also get wierd spikes and expreme heaviness in the wheel
    Read through my recent replies and please try the settings I have provided. The only thing you will need to adjust is the volume per car and your personal preference.

  7. #17
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DansGTR View Post
    also, how do i make sure i have the latest game patch??
    When you load to the main screen where you pick single, multiplayer, etc. It will be on the bottom right. It will be version 6. something.
    The following user likes this Post: DansGTR


  8. #18
    Moderator Sankyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,216
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    I don't see how it's an attack. It's more of a public service statement so others don't believe this.
    You could have stated 'AFAIK this is not true' instead of 'You honestly have no clue what you're talking about' which is a direct claim of incompetence and hence a personal attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    Truth is far more helpful than pandering. It's not like I was dropping names. He alone might even realize he was misguided.
    Correcting a wrong statement is fine and helpful.
    You don't need to drop names to attack or belittle someone.

    You only replaced his statement ('opinion') with your own statement that also did not refer to any factual evidence, so in that respect as much as an 'opinion' as his.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

  9. #19
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    268
    Platform
    PC
    If I remember correctly, lowering the Tone increases the road surface detail at the expense of feeling tyre grip making you feel bumps more so could be adding to the shaking. Try setting the Tone Higher. Try turning FX down/off and see if that has a positive effect.

    If the wheel feels notchy in the centre try setting a steering deadzone of 1.
    Last edited by Gix916; 13-06-2018 at 15:28.
    The following user likes this Post: The_Senser


  10. #20
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    145
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DansGTR View Post
    I have done this however, do i have to do it everytime i start the game?
    No, once calibrated it should stay the same. I only recalibrate after a wheel firmware update or a SMS update for the game.
    Last edited by zzjorzz; 15-06-2018 at 14:50. Reason: removing clutter from the thread

Similar Threads

  1. Driver Info doesnt do anything
    By Hugo Catarino in forum Technical Help & Support (PS4)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2018, 12:30
  2. Stock car doesnt turn like it should
    By Samue in forum Project CARS 2 on Playstation 4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 15:56
  3. my dlc doesnt work
    By batat29 in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-06-2016, 16:05
  4. Game doesnt start
    By cougar77 in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 21:05
  5. Thrustmadter ferrari GT doesnt have FFB?
    By KURUPT-FM in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 01:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •