Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: xbox one x + TM TX doesnt feel right

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Where did you get that from? How can a company make a wheel that breaks if a game tries to utilize the full FFB strength/dynamic range of that wheel?! That would be a big design issue. Still possible though, but this needs some reference/proof.
    Dear S...R.

For a better experience of this game we recommend to lower the settings for the Force Feedback effect.

In order to do this you need to open Force Feedback effects -> reduce to 70%. Check the game's manual if you can not find the Force Feedback settings in the menu and let us know if the problem persists.

To ensure the most efficient follow-up of your query, please answer directly to this email (do not open a new ticket).

Kind regards,
    Your Thrustmaster Customer Support Agent, Emil

I cant post the Mardo mail as it states in the conditions that I am not to print, redistribute or publish emails send by them.
    The following user likes this Post: Sankyo

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by zzjorzz View Post
    Dear S...R.

For a better experience of this game we recommend to lower the settings for the Force Feedback effect.

In order to do this you need to open Force Feedback effects -> reduce to 70%. Check the game's manual if you can not find the Force Feedback settings in the menu and let us know if the problem persists.

To ensure the most efficient follow-up of your query, please answer directly to this email (do not open a new ticket).

Kind regards,
    Your Thrustmaster Customer Support Agent, Emil

I cant post the Mardo mail as it states in the conditions that I am not to print, redistribute or publish emails send by them.
    Thanks for sharing. It's still my opinion that the wheel's design is not right if customers cannot use the full range of the wheel, but that's not for me to dwell on further. The major point here is that an apology from TheSimGirl is in order as far as I'm concerned.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following user likes this Post: zzjorzz

Platform
    PC
    Thanks for sharing. It's still my opinion that the wheel's design is not right if customers cannot use the full range of the wheel, but that's not for me to dwell on further. The major point here is that an apology from TheSimGirl is in order as far as I'm concerned.
    I agree with you. I thinks PC2 is maybe mostly perfected for the high end wheels though. I choise I can understand. Problem with the TX is that for a lot of casual gamers it is a big ticket item, so they (we, I include myself) expect a whole lot of this wheel. But in the whole spectrum of racingwheels it is a medium range base. It will just never feel like a directdrive wheel or a higher end wheels of Fanatec. For me the TX FFB works really well on both Xbox as PC, even better on PC thanks to people like Jack Spade and TX3 Slawek. The thing I cant get to work on Xbox is the wheel input feel. I have to steer to much, overcompensating etc. (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1518217)

PS: Kinda envious about your setup, Sankyo, I have to make due with a gtx960m
    Last edited by zzjorzz; 15-06-2018 at 14:50. Reason: removing clutter from the thread

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Well, I disagree with you so an apology won't happen. I believed it was false words and I stand by it. Even the email he copied and pasted states it as a suggestion and there is no mention of it possibly braking.

If you want to ban me, feel free. I'll make sure all of my followers know why I was banned. On both console and pc.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix916 View Post
    If I remember correctly, lowering the Tone increases the road surface detail at the expense of feeling tyre grip making you feel bumps more so could be adding to the shaking. Try setting the Tone Higher. Try turning FX down/off and see if that has a positive effect.

If the wheel feels notchy in the centre try setting a steering deadzone of 1.
    That is correct. i will give that a try later on. Maybe that wll tighten up the wheel and lessen the notchy feeling. Thanks for the help. Ill reprt back with what it does. PS; im so tempted on buying the fanetecwheel as ive heard it is much better.

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by zzjorzz View Post
    My comments and sharing of the info I got from thrustmaster and Mardo is merely to help people. If you want to put your gain over 75, fine. I found that with the TX it is better to dial down the FFB a little, also with other racegames.
    Seems to be a similar situation as the t500 then? T500rs was also better at 60(if I'm correct) in the control panel. If you turned it up to 100 you'd get compression. Soooo why don't they do that in firmware if it's connected to an Xbox(which obviously doesn't have that panel). Sounds like an accident(broken wheels like the TX) waiting to happen
    Let's change the world today with a whisper
    CSW 2.5, 918 Wheel, V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 4770K, 55" UHD LG/Vive
    /// MaximusDoriftus (Steam)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    Seems to be a similar situation as the t500 then? T500rs was also better at 60(if I'm correct) in the control panel. If you turned it up to 100 you'd get compression. Soooo why don't they do that in firmware if it's connected to an Xbox(which obviously doesn't have that panel). Sounds like an accident(broken wheels like the TX) waiting to happen
    Yeah, I agree

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    This is an opinion based statement and far from the truth. Your TX wheel can handle 100%.

I and everyone I've helped use the same settings.

Raw
    Gain: 95
    Volume: 20-32 for most cars (Most GT3 are around 20-22)
    Tone: 90
    FX: 30
    I agree. When I had my TX before I switched to Fanatec stuff I ran the TX on 100 gain without issue. The people that are having problems most likely have volume and tone way too high. I typically ran a much lower volume around 25-40 depending on the car.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    Well, I disagree with you so an apology won't happen. I believed it was false words and I stand by it. Even the email he copied and pasted states it as a suggestion and there is no mention of it possibly braking.

If you want to ban me, feel free. I'll make sure all of my followers know why I was banned. On both console and pc.
    Why would you get banned?
    And posting such an empty threat won't impress anyone.

BTW You're running Gain 95 but low Volume values of 20-22. So basically you're doing the same thing, i.e. limiting the strain on your wheel's FFB motor.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Raw
    Gain: 95
    Volume: 20-32 for most cars (Most GT3 are around 20-22)
    Tone: 90
    FX: 30
    The settings are quit good to be honest though, I tried setting the deadzone to 1 as suggested but that didn't get rid of the notchy feeling, just made the steering feel more vague.