Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Renault eSports Quali 3 Results?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    WMD Senior Manager born2bslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    38
    Platform
    PC

    Renault eSports Quali 3 Results?

    Hi there, what's the process for Renault eSports Quali 3 resutls being published/released. I'm in P6 on PC but haven't heard anything as yet, presume they need to check validity of entrants etc before releasing results. I was expecting an email or some comms to verify.
    Game Rig: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Intel X58 | 12GB RAM | Intel Xeon X5670 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX980ti | 3x 24" LED monitors | Oculus Rift | Thrustmaster T500RS | Windows 10 | GT Omega Pro Cockpit

  2. #2
    Official SMS Esports
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    64
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by born2bslow View Post
    Hi there, what's the process for Renault eSports Quali 3 resutls being published/released. I'm in P6 on PC but haven't heard anything as yet, presume they need to check validity of entrants etc before releasing results. I was expecting an email or some comms to verify.
    The results should be on renaultesports.com later today or early tomorrow. If you're through successfully, the organisers will contact you directly via email afterwards as well.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following user likes this Post: cluck


  3. #3
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    16
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Project CARS Esports View Post
    The results should be on renaultesports.com later today or early tomorrow. If you're through successfully, the organisers will contact you directly via email afterwards as well.
    I got no email, qualified first round.
    Relized my psn is different to what it is on the Renault site but no way of editing it.
    Psn: hasslemoff
    Renault site: Hasslemoff

    Was waiting for email but has never arrived .

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslemoff View Post
    I got no email, qualified first round.
    Relized my psn is different to what it is on the Renault site but no way of editing it.
    Psn: hasslemoff
    Renault site: Hasslemoff

    Was waiting for email but has never arrived .
    Please check the junk mail, I've also sent you a PM.

  5. #5
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    16
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
    Please check the junk mail, I've also sent you a PM.
    Thank you for the quick response and the pm much appreciated, I replied to the pm.

  6. #6
    WMD Senior Manager born2bslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    38
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks , the results are up already ...
    Game Rig: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Intel X58 | 12GB RAM | Intel Xeon X5670 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX980ti | 3x 24" LED monitors | Oculus Rift | Thrustmaster T500RS | Windows 10 | GT Omega Pro Cockpit

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Platform
    PC
    Glad I could help!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-05-2018, 07:15
  2. Fast quali and TT times...???
    By Atak Kat in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-04-2018, 07:04
  3. Who has different quali/race setups?
    By ramm21 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-03-2018, 18:35
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 01:27
  5. SeeTheAir.com presents World Series by Renault - Formula Renault 3.5
    By ant1897 in forum PS4 - Multiplayer Event Planning
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 15:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •