Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Disconnected from multiplayer session"

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I haven't played PC2 for a few months, preferring to enjoy the weather and got frustrated with the constant disconnects when venturing online. Offline is really enjoyable but it is 2018, after all....

I picked up GT Sport a while back in the sales and have played it quite a bit during the past couple of weeks. I much prefer PC2 in almost every aspect except the online playability. Not one disconnect on GT Sport and I'll be playing more in the coming months to get my multiplayer kicks.

It's a real tragedy for PC2 as these issues were flagged at launch, with no apparent fixes to address the disconnects on console?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Hopped back onto PC2 for some multiplayer fun tonight. Lasted half a lap of practice at Brands before getting disconnected. Went back to GT Sport and raced online for over 2 hours with zero problems. I used to be a positive poster but these disconnects are beyond frustrating. Does anyone have any solutions? My internet is fine and works perfectly well with other games.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Our league has continuous issues with the muted players followed by disconnect problems. We tried for 90 mins to get one of our season finales going last night but could not get the whole field assembled due to this shoddy problem. We had to postpone the event. It could be the same next time as well.
    PS4 Pro - T300 Alcantara - T3PA - TH8A - Wheel Stand Pro
    The following user likes this Post: Chawabax

Platform
    PC
    Saw the same mic icon last week, and I finally had to just give up, couldn’t stay connected. And today at Daytona Road, with just 12 cars the steering and FFB was all over the place in the oval sections. Pretty much killing all the leagues.
    Shneeb108 /us / EST / i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2x8 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-GTEYE / Playseat Evo / Samsung UN48J6300-1080P / FFB- JS Std Mid Comp SoPDiff

Platform
    PS4
    noticed this also a few times last weekend and yesterday. people including friends in a party just kicked out (disconnected) for no reason.. hoping this will be adressed.
    PS4 ID: Djuvinile
    T300rs/F1-Rim/TH8A/Playseat Challenge/T3PA/
    Crew Chief/ RS Dash

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Same issue started two weeks ago... Some of the drivers suddenly disconnect and are also muted.. also experience it myself in other leagues then my own... Week of practice down the drain and people stop joining leagues due to this issue... Few weeks everthing was no issues at all, and suddenly the mute issues is there... Really love this game but... Those connection issues...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    No disconnects for me since patch 7. Raced 10 laps around Monza in time trial and 4 short laps around Lydden Hill rallycross. Not sure what changes have been made by SMS as my internet connection and speed remains the same. Would be nice to know. How about you guys?
    The following user likes this Post: davidt33

Platform
    PC
    Actually, I just came out of a P2P lobby where I was initially disconnected. Over the 20min quali session, I saw about 7-8 other disconnects, in addition to many drivers who "left the session", only to re-enter soon after; this happened with a couple of drivers several times. Several also happen to be regulars to that specific lobby, so I was sorta doubting they were just off looking at other lobbies.

I also noticed a fair number of disco's yesterday as well, so I'm wondering if this patch is a little more fragile in that regard...?
    ...because simcar

Rig: Intel i7-8770k @ 3.7GHz | MSI Z370 GAMING M5 | MSI GTX1080ti GAMING 11G | G.SKILL TridentZ 32Gb DDR4 | NZXT H400 case w/ Kraken x62 AIO cooler | Oculus Rift CV1 | LG 34UC88-B ultrawide (3440x1440 @ 60Hz) | Windows 10 Pro

Gear: Fanatec CSW v2.5 w/ Universal Hub, Clubsport GT rim | Fanatec CSR Elite pedals & shifter

WMD Member
    It's not just lobbys, I get this towards the end of my first lap in time trial and have done now for about two months. Same message.

One of two things will happen afterwards.

When I select tt again from menu, the leader board won't load and it just says syncing. At this point I'm screwed so might as well do something else or the leader board loads and my sessions are then fine.

Happened again tonight, fortunately I was fine after the initial disconnect.