Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1328

Thread: Some desirable features for incoming patches

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by balderz002 View Post
    How about this for an idea/request/desire:

If I want to race a Group C race, and I pick a short track/high downforce version of a car, then could we get it so the game only picks high downforce cars for the ai? Same if i were to pick an LM version - the game then picks LM spec cars for the ai to race me. Other than currently having a mish mash of both......
    I don't know if my last suggestion got swallowed up in the last 3 odd pages of stuff, but here it is again just to make sure..............
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce
    complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: A Scott, F1_Racer68, Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by balderz002 View Post
    I don't know if my last suggestion got swallowed up in the last 3 odd pages of stuff, but here it is again just to make sure..............
    Or better yet, the AI knows which track you're on, and picks the appropriate car accordingly.

Or even better yet (and perhaps easier), divide GroupC (and Indy cars) into two classes - the LM/oval/low downforce class, and the road-course/high downforce class.

I mean, you boot up Indy cars at Indianapolis, and unless you choose identical cars (as opposed to same class), you'll get high downforce indy cars racing alongside the correct low downforce aero packages.

Platform
    PC
    I would like the ability to save multiple wheel profiles because every time i change wheel rims i have to map all the buttons again...instead of just switching wheel profiles to match the rim I'm using...Race room has this its really Nice to change rims on the fly with No extra fuss.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following 4 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, morpwr, Theruleslawyer, wesker6664

Platform
    PC
    What Grimey said!!! Remapping buttons every time I change wheels is a pain and ill bet the majority of users have at least 2 wheels if not more. Especially seeing custom wheels are getting so common.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    I would like the ability to save multiple wheel profiles because every time i change wheel rims i have to map all the buttons again...instead of just switching wheel profiles to match the rim I'm using...Race room has this its really Nice to change rims on the fly with No extra fuss.
    Same thing for can save multiple control/buttons profile for can choose and select one profile according to the class of car that I will use in one specific online session.

For example: In a profile for Formula A, I use two buttons of my G27 wheel for KERS and DRS, the same buttons that in my profile for GT's and LMP's cars I use for headlights and wiper washer.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, morpwr

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I wonder why adjusting brake bias through the ICM menu is grayed out when driving with default setups, but you can still change brake bias with default setups when you have keybinds for it?
    Is it maybe possible to allow adjusting of the brake bias through ICM menu, or disallowing to change the brake bias with keybinds when driving with default setups?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CoproManiac View Post
    I wonder why adjusting brake bias through the ICM menu is grayed out when driving with default setups, but you can still change brake bias with default setups when you have keybinds for it?
    Is it maybe possible to allow adjusting of the brake bias through ICM menu, or disallowing to change the brake bias with keybinds when driving with default setups?
    Some cars allow on the fly brake bias adjustments and some don't.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    As for replays,i only have 2 wishes:
    -to save the instant 2m replays.That way we could save an entire race and put together the clips using Sharefactory.
    -More camera views.Maybe another track view so the replays dont be too repetitive,and a cockpit view that shows the driver,just like the one we can use during driving.
    The following user likes this Post: pferreirag60

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    Some cars allow on the fly brake bias adjustments and some don't.
    But somehow Copro seems to be right for me - isn´t keybinds and ICM both some kind of on the fly?
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Platform
    PC
    Doh! Totally overread that. not enough coffee this morning.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: PostBox981, Sessionerror