Thread: Thrustmaster T300RS not working on PS4 pro pc1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

Thrustmaster T300RS not working on PS4 pro pc1

Hi everyone,

Not the first time iíve seen people having trouble with this, but nothing Iíve read is solving my problem, so here it goes again.

Iím running pc1 on a PS4 pro and cannot make get my Thrustmaster T300RS to work. It simply doesnít recognise it in options>controls. Iíve reinstalled the whole game and it has the latest update.

The solution of only using the buttons on the wheel instead of the Sony controller doesnít work for me and it wonít allow me to open the game. (it just doesnít react when I have to press x on startup)

Any help would be great here.

Many thanks.

ps., Iím not continually checking everything, so it may take a day for me to react

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    All I can think of is to make sure that the wheel is in PS4 mode, then connect with the PS button... if it doesn't even work on the console dashboard then it's proabably a faulty wheel/console.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/McLaren GT3 Rim/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brŗth
    The following user likes this Post: Atak Kat

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    All I can think of is to make sure that the wheel is in PS4 mode, then connect with the PS button... if it doesn't even work on the console dashboard then it's proabably a faulty wheel/console.
    Thank for the idea., but is not working.
    The button on the left side of the unit is on PS4 and a red light is turned on.

On startup of the console I can connect by pressing the button on the wheel and I can move around in consoles menu.
    I can select the game and let it startup., but on the last screen before entering the game I need to press x., and that’s where it stops.
    To enter I then need to connect the Sony controller and press x with that one.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The only other things I can suggest are to make sure you are running the latest wheel firmware and rebuild the PS4 database via safe mode, if that doesn't work I would contact TM support.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/McLaren GT3 Rim/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brŗth

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The only other things I can suggest are to make sure you are running the latest wheel firmware and rebuild the PS4 database via safe mode, if that doesn't work I would contact TM support.

Several weeks ago the problem started with all functions on the wheel in every game., witch may have been caused by a half Sony update, I don’t know exactly , cause I didn’t have an ps account before., but I remember vaguely something like that happened somewhere in the background., and was cut of because of bad WiFi connection.

Anyway., over night the buttons on the wheel stopped functioning on every game, witch before ran without any problem.
    I’ve been in contact with TM ever since, and updated the firmware through a windows laptop., reset the whole console, created an Sony account and updated the console again. Last couple of days updated every game and one by one they start coming alive again, except pc(1) as I explained.

Only difference on the other games is I now have to startup the console with the Sony controller., and connect the wheel after entering the game and select it. Before I could startup directly with the wheel without use of the Sony controller.

Can you explain what you been by building up the PS4 database.??

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rvd.nol View Post
    Several weeks ago the problem started with all functions on the wheel in every game., witch may have been caused by a half Sony update, I donít know exactly , cause I didnít have an ps account before., but I remember vaguely something like that happened somewhere in the background., and was cut of because of bad WiFi connection.

Anyway., over night the buttons on the wheel stopped functioning on every game, witch before ran without any problem.
    Iíve been in contact with TM ever since, and updated the firmware through a windows laptop., reset the whole console, created an Sony account and updated the console again. Last couple of days updated every game and one by one they start coming alive again, except pc(1) as I explained.

Only difference on the other games is I now have to startup the console with the Sony controller., and connect the wheel after entering the game and select it. Before I could startup directly with the wheel without use of the Sony controller.

Can you explain what you been by building up the PS4 database.??
    Sure... shamelessly copied from gadgethelpline -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Database.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	256195

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    About two weeks ago i played PC1 on a PS4Pro without these problems. Last patches of the game are installed. Not sure on the firmware. Pretty recent dough.

During gaming I had other issues, such as loss of FFB and controller disconnects.
    But these happen aswell in PC2..(i am in contact with TM support about this)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Sure... shamelessly copied from gadgethelpline -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Database.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	256195

Sound a bit the same like a clean up and defragmentation on pc.

I will give that a go when I have the time ., thanks.!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Killg0re NL View Post
    About two weeks ago i played PC1 on a PS4Pro without these problems. Last patches of the game are installed. Not sure on the firmware. Pretty recent dough.

During gaming I had other issues, such as loss of FFB and controller disconnects.
    But these happen aswell in PC2..(i am in contact with TM support about this)
    Almost sounds like a wiring problem there.
    ( But I’m sort of old school and know zero on software stuff )

WMD Member
    erm that light should be green not red. The last few days I have had probs when my pedals have become unplugged and when I look down the lights gone red not green