Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332
Results 3,311 to 3,316 of 3316

Thread: The "how an Italian Coupe turned into a French one and a Japanese sedan" thread

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    FML? Froh Mit Leberwurst?
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.04): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Invincible, PostBox981

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Damn mate, can't you force them to pay for everything themselves? After all it's their own mistake...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    FML? Froh Mit Leberwurst?
    Not quite lol

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Damn mate, can't you force them to pay for everything themselves? After all it's their own mistake...
    Just talked to them. The supplier apparently has some delivery problems at the moment.
    They said they'll cover everything when it is on it's way. So far so good. That's the good part. The bad part is that they said it will probably be February until it can be shipped, which is bad because I have to delay the installation of the oil catch can until I have the baffle plate.
    But they gave me a 10% discount voucher, which again is great because I'll use it when I order my bigger turbo one day.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted SOLD / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Not the color i ordered for the cables but i'm not gonna bother returning them just for that...point is my parts have finally arrived:

Attachment 275657
    When I was young, smart and good looking way back in the day I bought a spark plug wrench like that for my ol´ VW Beetle (Käfer 1300). I owned that car for over a year but never managed to change spark no.3, whatever tool I tried. That wrench I finally broke in one of my attempts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neu-4.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	275660
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, Invincible, Konan

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    When I was young, smart and good looking way back in the day I bought a spark plug wrench like that for my ol´ VW Beetle (Käfer 1300). I owned that car for over a year but never managed to change spark no.3, whatever tool I tried. That wrench I finally broke in one of my attempts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neu-4.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	275660
    EN = Ennepe-Ruhr-Kreis?

That German flag had its best days at the time of the photograph it seems, or the photograph had its best days when you scanned it.

Well, that's one thing we have to thank Hitler for... the amount of joy that car gave to the people worldwide for so many years, and Ferdinand Porsche too of course.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.04): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    EN = Ennepe-Ruhr-Kreis?

That German flag had its best days at the time of the photograph it seems, or the photograph had its best days when you scanned it.

Well, that's one thing we have to thank Hitler for... the amount of joy that car gave to the people worldwide for so many years, and Ferdinand Porsche too of course.
    You´re right, Ennepe-Ruhr-Kreis. My home town is Hattingen, that´s why. This pic was taken in the early 80s when I was 18 and the car 11. Bought it for 320 D-Mark (dents included) from the local steel mill, sprinkled the stripes on it and got it repaired for roughly 600 D-Mark to make it pass the MOT. Top speed was 120 kph (not 119 and never 121). Took me to England though.

Oh, and it was more reliable than any Fiat Coupes and Renault Meganes I know. Sorry Konan, couldn´t resist.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following user likes this Post: Konan