Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1164

Thread: The "how an Italian Coupe turned into a French one" thread

  1. #1001
    Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    11,582
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thanks mate
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

  2. #1002
    WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,452
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Thanks mate
    My pleasure.

    It's a hell of a job if they're really bad but worth it.
    Although I doubt it since it was from a car lover, but still... not all car enthusiasts end up cleaning the inside of their rims.

    I do them once a year. Each time I pull them off for the summer/winter swap I will clean them properly before storing them. Although depending on how cold it is before the winter tyres go on, sometimes I do tend to do a quick clean. Cleaning the winters on a nice spring day with the sun on your head isn't bad, but at temperatures below 7 and often cloudy skies in fall it just isn't the time to play with water. lol
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

    Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Invincible, Konan


  3. #1003
    WMD Member Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Near Frankfurt a.M.
    Posts
    3,231
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    My pleasure.

    It's a hell of a job if they're really bad but worth it.
    Although I doubt it since it was from a car lover, but still... not all car enthusiasts end up cleaning the inside of their rims.

    I do them once a year. Each time I pull them off for the summer/winter swap I will clean them properly before storing them. Although depending on how cold it is before the winter tyres go on, sometimes I do tend to do a quick clean. Cleaning the winters on a nice spring day with the sun on your head isn't bad, but at temperatures below 7 and often cloudy skies in fall it just isn't the time to play with water. lol
    Same here - but I clean them before I put them on. And after I cleaned them, I put some Meguiar's Ultimate wax on them - this makes it easier to clean them with nothing else than a water hose.
    I try not to use heavy or acid cleaners on my wheels and thanks to my ceramic brake pads, I rarely have to. But if I do, I use Dr. wack p21s power gel, which works great and doesn't have to rely on acid.
    And to pretend contact corrosion on the contact surface between the rim and wheel hub, I put some Cera Tec on the hub. This completely prevents any galvanic reaction between the materials (which copper paste does not prevent!!) and it can also be use as anti-squeal paste on the back of brake pads.
    Last edited by Invincible; 11-02-2019 at 08:53.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing



    New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, Konan


  4. #1004
    WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,452
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Same here - but I clean them before I put them on. And after I cleaned them, I put some Meguiar's Ultimate wax on them - this makes it easier to clean them with nothing else than a water hose.
    I try not to use heavy or acid cleaners on my wheels and thanks to my ceramic brake pads, I rarely have to. But if I do, I use Dr. wack p21s power gel, which works great and doesn't have to rely on acid.
    And to pretend contact corrosion on the contact surface between the rim and wheel hub, I put some Cera Tec on the hub. This completely prevents any galvanic reaction between the materials (which copper paste does not prevent!!) and it can also be use as anti-squeal paste on the back of brake pads.
    I knew I forgot something. I also indeed use ceramic grease on the rim and hub Indeed. Not forgetting to put some on the centering ring as well disc side, as that always rusts up and the ceramic grease will make it so you will have an easy removal time if you ever have a flat (or need to do the winter/summer tyre swap).
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

    Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan


  5. #1005
    Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    11,582
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    So completely off topic here but i'm not getting anymore emails from threads i subscribed to...anyone else has this issue?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

  6. #1006
    WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,452
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    So completely off topic here but i'm not getting anymore emails from threads i subscribed to...anyone else has this issue?
    No, as I never subscribed to any thread. So I can't say. Do you want me to try?

    Edit:
    Correction, I am subscribed. I just forgot. Let me check my settings.

    Edit2:
    I just did check and didn't have notifications enabled on the subscription. I should get instant ones now. So go ahead and spam a bit.
    Last edited by Christiaan van Beilen; 12-02-2019 at 22:52.
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

    Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

  7. #1007
    Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    11,582
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    On this thread ?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

  8. #1008
    WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,452
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    On this thread ?
    Yes, didn't get any spam from that one just now either. Odd.


    Shouts towards SMS HQ: ROOOOOOOOOB!!! What have you done you ninkenpoop? You borked it!
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

    Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan


  9. #1009
    WMD Member PostBox981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Close to Bremen
    Posts
    1,233
    Platform
    PC
    Nope, subscriptions working fine for me yesterday as well as now in the morning. Sure there have been updates to your subscribed threads? There´s way less action on this forum since PC2 development has obvoiusly been stopped.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

    In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

  10. #1010
    Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    11,582
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Yes, i have 5 posts in my notification screen but no emails.
    Vittorio said they had some email issues the day before yesterday but all should be good right now... Strange
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Similar Threads

  1. [PS4] SimRacingLeague.it for italian sim drivers
    By Chawabax in forum Multiplayer
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2018, 08:51
  2. [PC] SRC ligue (French league) // Post in french
    By Lev 88Nv in forum Multiplayer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-02-2018, 11:24
  3. Single Player GT3 raced with few italian cars?
    By Redadeg in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 21:59
  4. No Italian cars
    By Jthemad in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-08-2015, 21:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •