Results 1,161 to 1,164 of 1164

Thread: The "how an Italian Coupe turned into a French one" thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    ...Had that but it's gone now...

As for the next sealant i ordered:

https://www.google.com/search?q=stee...&bih=647&dpr=1
    Not sure id add a second brand of sealer. You could cause serious issues that you cant fix easily if their is any kind of problem with mixing them. I had a customer put ceramic block sealer in his engine oil instead of the coolant and instantly seized the motor. Obviously your not going to do that but mixing could cause issues if it hardens wherever it feels like.

Also every brand of sealer that says it fixes head gaskets,cracked heads,etc always shows it working and ive never seen one actually work in the real world.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce RTX2080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Not sure id add a second brand of sealer. You could cause serious issues that you cant fix easily if their is any kind of problem with mixing them. I had a customer put ceramic block sealer in his engine oil instead of the coolant and instantly seized the motor. Obviously your not going to do that but mixing could cause issues if it hardens wherever it feels like.

Also every brand of sealer that says it fixes head gaskets,cracked heads,etc always shows it working and ive never seen one actually work in the real world.
    I'm gonna flush the system first (if i decide to use it)
    First i'm gonna change the spark plugs to see if that makes a difference (since i have no more white smoke and coolant loss)
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    At this time i don't have any other options really...i am gonna have the gasket changed,i just need something to tie me over until i can afford to.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    At this time i don't have any other options really...i am gonna have the gasket changed,i just need something to tie me over until i can afford to.
    Good luck with it. I hope it works out for you and you can finally just drive it.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce RTX2080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following 3 users likes this Post: amazed, Konan, PostBox981