Page 255 of 267 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2667

Thread: The "how an Italian Coupe turned into a French one" thread

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I know those but they are long. I need one of those short fat ones... basically just like me. lol
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    So thinking it couldn't hurt i ordered this:

https://www.misteroil.be/nl-be/shop/...MaAjTNEALw_wcB

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I'm at a loss here guys....This car is getting the better of me day by day...

Took the wife to work and the engine light came on once...no issues the whole drive.
    Went to do some shopping and left...about half way i get the engine light (not blinking) and "check air pollution" WTF is that?
    Drove it home and put the scanner in...3 faults!

-P0303 Misfire cyl 3
    -P0313 fuel difficiancy
    -P0299 turbocharger overloaded

and again "check injection system"

Gonna look up those codes now but am not expecting a cheap solution...

Platform
    PC
    I'm at a loss here guys....This car is getting the better of me day by day...

Took the wife to work and the engine light came on once...no issues the whole drive.
    Went to do some shopping and left...about half way i get the engine light (not blinking) and "check air pollution" WTF is that?
    Drove it home and put the scanner in...3 faults!

-P0303 Misfire cyl 3
    -P0313 fuel difficiancy
    -P0299 turbocharger overloaded

and again "check injection system"

Gonna look up those codes now but am not expecting a cheap solution...
    Check air pollution. Might refer to the sensors in the catalytic converter sensing something is out of whack.

Missed ignition of cylinder 3
    Not having enough fuel to ignite
    Yet I do overload the turbo

I am clueless here about that string of events.

At this stage I don't know what to think anymore and I'd replace the injector for an OE one from the dealer.
    If the fuel rail was clogged anywhere than I'd expect other cylinders to act up as well, but it's only one on that rail that is going bananas.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Could it be that with the fuel line coming loose earlier,air got into the system?
    If so,does it come out by itself or do i need to bleed something?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Check air pollution. Might refer to the sensors in the catalytic converter sensing something is out of whack.

Missed ignition of cylinder 3
    Not having enough fuel to ignite
    Yet I do overload the turbo

I am clueless here about that string of events.

At this stage I don't know what to think anymore and I'd replace the injector for an OE one from the dealer.
    If the fuel rail was clogged anywhere than I'd expect other cylinders to act up as well, but it's only one on that rail that is going bananas.
    The scanner read P0299 as turbocharger overloaded however on the Renault forum they all talk of low turbo pressure... As far as i can read it could all be caused by the injector or even just a spark plug...

https://www.troublecodes.net/pcodes/p0313/
    Last edited by Konan; 24-05-2019 at 09:15.

Platform
    PC
    Could it be that with the fuel line coming loose earlier,air got into the system?
    If so,does it come out by itself or do i need to bleed something?
    The fuel line is pressurized. So the air will be pushed out through pressure in the first 5 minutes of operation.

Platform
    PC
    The scanner read P0299 as turbocharger overloaded however on the Renault forum they all talk of low turbo pressure... As far as i can read it could all be caused by the injector or even just a spark plug...

https://www.troublecodes.net/pcodes/p0313/
    You are changing more spark plugs than an alcoholic does his beer bottle. Lol

I wouldn't think spark when it says it is low on fuel.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Well i had the new plugs already but wanted to wait until the car acted up... Removed the "old" ones and guess what... They are the ones i put in myself before! So i paid 85 euros for nothing! The guy said he replaced two of them with more heavy duty ones... What a rip-off!