Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The "how an Italian Coupe turned into a French one" thread

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I never would have thought i would ever drive a Fiat Coupe...like i said it popped up with a random search and thought immediately it was a great looking car...
    The owner (18 years and his first car) bought it for himself and used it as a practice tool for his mechanic studies...
    Result: It has new fluids (brake,oil,coolant) new clutch,new spark plugs,the engine has been mostly refurbished...he then came to the conclusion he'd rather stick to his mopeds,never took the car to the road and the real convincing part was he had it for sale for 1400 euros.
    Congrats on the purchase! Enjoy the car. I hope you'll have more luck with it than I had with my Lancia Delta HPE from '99 (which was based on the same platform, or at least some suspension components could be used).

Though I have to ask. No pics yet?
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Pics will follow...the car is at my uncle's place because the tyres i ordered can only be put on next Wednesday and i can't put it on the street without number plates.(which i can only put on after the MOT)
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PC
    Pics will follow...the car is at my uncle's place because the tyres i ordered can only be put on next Wednesday and i can't put it on the street without number plates.(which i can only put on after the MOT)
    Makes sense. I didn't realize the car was unregistered.

Is it also called APK in Belgium like in the Netherlands?
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Makes sense. I didn't realize the car was unregistered.

Is it also called APK in Belgium like in the Netherlands?
    No...autokeuring or road to hell...lol

Meanwhile i ordered a gearshifter nob (thank you Asturbo)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	144 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	254610
    The following 3 users likes this Post: amazed, PostBox981, Raklodder

Platform
    PC
    Nice car Konan. I hope it will serve you well. And also good luck with the MOT. Hopefully nothing is faulty.
    And from 44 hp to 130... that's quite a step. Nearly triple the power - drive cautiously
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Nice car Konan. I hope it will serve you well. And also good luck with the MOT. Hopefully nothing is faulty.
    And from 44 hp to 130... that's quite a step. Nearly triple the power - drive cautiously
    Lol i always do...
    Last MOT was in 2015 so i hope all goes well next week...

Platform
    PC

Bandaged skull, very realistic Konan, haha

drive cautiously
    Yes be careful Konan, because you're more used to auto-ban than autobahn...
    Last edited by Asturbo; 17-05-2018 at 09:02.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW QHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Fight-Test, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Every two years in Belgium?
    I'm currently best friends with my MOT (TÜV) inspector anyway because of the various changes I made (springs, spacers, intercooler, exhaust, intake) and everything needed to be registered, so I pulled my MOT forward by half a year and had it done already. And since he had to inspect the car anyway, I came off with 30 € for the MOT instead of the usual 100ish. Now I at least don't have to worry about it for the next two years.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Platform
    PC
    That´s exactly my thoughts. Feels like flying for a week or two. Unfortunately you get used to this after a while.

EDIT Didn´t want to take your joy away by any means, it´s just that you get used to everything.
    Last edited by PostBox981; 17-05-2018 at 10:12.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Platform
    PC

So... that's as close as we will get to know the face of Konan the Terrible?