Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please can you put host ability kick option back into the lobbies

Platform
    PS4 Pro

Please can you put host ability kick option back into the lobbies

By removing the kick function it seems you are ruining the user experience.

Example, tonight hosting a public lobby, a good group of fair racers (some English speaking, others not) and a bad driver/rammer/idiot joins the lobby. The host tries to kick without success, we then ask down the mics for others to assist, but not everyone does. 3 race sessions ruined by the bad driver. We finally managed to kick the offender... guess what next race he joined again.

Please try and understand that the majority of good hosts need the ability to police the lobby and remove rammers to make the racing more enjoyable, fun, fair for everyone else in the lobby?

In Project Cars 1 everyone campaigned to get the host kick function added and was gratefully received. In Project Cars 2 you had the functionality in place from the start. It makes no sense at all that you've removed it? I'm trying my best here to be supportive.
    Last edited by DeanUK; 21-06-2018 at 11:13. Reason: Reworded
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS4pro - 55"LG 4K - T300RS - Turtlebeach Stealth 500P
    The following 11 users likes this Post: A Scott, cpcdem, Fight-Test, FxUK, KANETAKER, Laserbeak43, Muz_J, Rodders, sas5320, sloppysmusic, wesker6664

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Just change the car and track to one that requires skill and turn off stability control.
    That will lose the 90% of GT3 ram boys straight away. At least make them WORK for the opportunity to wreck your races!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanUK View Post

Example, tonight hosting a public lobby, a good group of fair racers (some English speaking, others not) and a bad driver/rammer/idiot joins the lobby. The host tries to kick without success, we then ask down the mics for others to assist, but not everyone does. 3 race sessions ruined by the bad driver. We finally managed to kick the offender... guess what next race he joined again.

Please try and understand that the majority of good hosts need the ability to police the lobby and remove rammers to make the racing more enjoyable, fun, fair for everyone else in the lobby?

In Project Cars 1 everyone campaigned to get the host kick function added and was gratefully received. In Project Cars 2 you had the functionality in place from the start. It makes no sense at all that you've removed it? I'm trying my best here to be supportive.
    Am sure ill get abuse for this but doesnt mean to offend anyone,
    Since launch the game over 6 patch's due to feedback from the majority, has slowly gotten easyier & easyier for the casual player in some aspects,
    And sadly these are the results we all get to enjoy online,
    SIM's are not suppose to be easy or filled with in game assits which cant be forced off in multiplayer, where are being forced to race with people using all sorts of assits when some are using none.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by A Scott View Post
    Since launch the game over 6 patch's due to feedback from the majority, has slowly gotten easyier & easyier for the casual player in some aspects,
    SIM's are not suppose to be easy or filled with in game assits which cant be forced off in multiplayer, where are being forced to race with people using all sorts of assits when some are using none.
    You can force assists off.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: KANETAKER, MaximusN

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    You can force assists off.
    In GAME ASSITS you cant,
    Steering assistance, brake assistance, opposite lock assit, proximity indicator, spotter,

Platform
    PC
    Trolls are NOT a result of additional assists that are there to help inexperienced players or those that don't have triple screens or VR for better spacial awareness.
    Trolls are the result of people being d**ks.

In GAME ASSITS you cant,
    Steering assistance, brake assistance, opposite lock assit, proximity indicator, spotter,
    None of those assists are making your opponent faster. They're just helping inexperienced players to keep the car on track and not crash into you.
    On top of that, implementing those assists draws more players to the game and into simracing in general.
    Don't know how this is a bad thing...?
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Gromran, JasonSandwich

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Being a moderator and dont want to get banned, ill agree to disagree.

Platform
    PC
    Not sure what my moderator status has to do with this discussion?
    And people are also not banned for having differing opinions.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: FxUK

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Your saying trolls are NOT a result of in game assits yet theirs 0 PROOF, Assetto Corsa on console virtually only drifters play it not many racers due to its not easy on pad or easy game overall, game devolpers response go buy a wheel this is a SIM learn to drive, if this game was a hardcore SIM as its advertised more towards, the trolls wouldnt bother to take the time to learn how to drive the cars or be able to cause carnage,

Any assits that help and introduce new players that want to learn how to drive / race that is awesome and very welcomed, however I feel it also attracts the wrong type of player aswell,
    Anyone on Xbox One when Project Cars the original was free on Gold will vouch that online for a month straight was destruction derby due to the amount of new players coming over from Forza 6 and everyone knows what online is like, only a handful was interested in learning how to drive the cars, but most it was just a another game to wreck, but IMO the game was harder than Project Cars 2 and they eventually got bored and left,

When forcing cockpit and line off was first introduced it wasnt welcomed, but no its the norm if players dont want to join the lobby the details on Project Cars 2 are excellent all info is thier for them to decide,
    Options I would like would make no difference to anyone else, the more assits a game has the better but please let a host have the options to decide which ones he wants to allow in the lobby.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanUK View Post
    I fully support this 110%.
    The frequency of obnoxious drivers does tend to decrease as your license class goes up - but in saying that I have still encountered a few badly behaved online players with A and S class licenses.
    The race host should be able to instantly kick anyone - in my opinion.