Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G29 with drive hub lacks force feedback

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I had a standard PS4 and upgraded to the One X , I bought a drivehub so my T300 would work and I don’t notice any difference between platforms . The Ffb is the same from my experience if not better on the OneX through the drivehub , make sure you have a decent micro usb as not all of them are equal as some carry data better than others I believe .

Edit just to say that this is just my opinion and obviously Juiced46 above feels differently but I have switched between platforms and can’t say I find it worse .
    No offense taken. The problem with your comparison is you have the drivehub in the loop so its not an apples to apples comparison. Its been known and alot of the big name sim racers will say it. That FFB on Xbox lacks compared to PS4 and PC. Its not a game issue, its the console itself
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    No offense taken. The problem with your comparison is you have the drivehub in the loop so its not an apples to apples comparison. Its been known and alot of the big name sim racers will say it. That FFB on Xbox lacks compared to PS4 and PC. Its not a game issue, its the console itself
    No worries , Am I using my Drivehub differently to the op then ? He says the difference is night and day where as I’d say the difference is zero but obviously I’m on the T300 and have never tried the G29

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    No worries , Am I using my Drivehub differently to the op then ? He says the difference is night and day where as I’d say the difference is zero but obviously I’m on the T300 and have never tried the G29
    The difference is night and day for him because clearly the wheel is not working properly on the Xbox for him, why? I am not sure. He has no feedback or feel so something is not right.

There is zero difference in feel for you because it is working properly. But like I mentioned, my comments above are related to compatible wheels across all platforms, not when using a Drivehub.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The difference is night and day for him because clearly the wheel is not working properly on the Xbox for him, why? I am not sure. He has no feedback or feel so something is not right.

There is zero difference in feel for you because it is working properly. But like I mentioned, my comments above are related to compatible wheels across all platforms, not when using a Drivehub.
    Hopefully it can be sorted , I found them to be very helpful when I was experiencing issues .

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I just got a drivehub last week... updated to the latest firmware... and my experience is..
    EXACTLY like the original poster said..

G27 with drivehub with xb1

ForceFeed back is NIGHT and DAY compare to what i used to, with the g27 on ps3 gt6...

i am so disappointed.. money and time wasted...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

YEEE ha... alll problem solved for me with g27/drivehub/xbox1

Replaced the Micro USB cable connecting to the controller fixed all.

So it is not a Work/Not Work situation.

bad cable result is PARTLY working with some force feed back and not playable.
    good cable fixed this issue.

instead of changing setting in game... Replace the cable first.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Cholton82, nissan4ever