Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unplayable online due to freezing

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by mavz9 View Post
    See screens attached:

Attachment 257751

Attachment 257752
    I will have to look intonit more when I get home. I am assuming the Rule is the IP. In the port box you will have to enter the xbox ports that are in the link I posted above
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Ok I did some digging about the BT. It looks like the Rule is just what you are going to name it. So try to open all the ports listed in the link I provided.

However, after browsing some forums about the BT Hub 6. It looks like the unit just does not work well. Here are a few quotes from users.

"Have a look around the forum for all the problems people are having with the Hub 6.

You are likely wasting your time trying to get it functioning the way you want, you are much better off investing in a good third party modem/router
    ."

"It would seem from the behaviour detailed above that IPv6 port forwarding on the Hub 6 is fundamentally flawed. Looks like the best solution is getting your own third party router, rather than rely on a future firmware fix curing the problem. Some recent firmware updates, going by posts in the forum, have caused more issues than they have fixed.

A proper router would handle IPv6 port forwarding/pinholes, whatever term you prefer, by using the device interface ID and assigning a new prefix whenever the delegated dynamic prefix changed
    ."

So it almost looks like, your issues may be linked to your BT Hub hardware and not a game issue itself. I just do not know why it happened after the most recent patch. Id say go to a local electronics store. Buy some new gear. Try it out. If it doesn't fix your problems, return it
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mavz9 View Post
    Hi All,

Ive been playing online for a few months now and the first month or so was generally fine other than the odd session disconnect mid way through a race.

But now, maybe since the last update, every online race i do is ruined by constant lag/stutter every time someone joins the lobby. It doesnt seem to affect anyone else on track and just me. Just had to quit another session after probably ruining the race for a few other people because of lag.

In qualiy on my hot lap someone joins the session and my whole game freezes (apart from the clock) for maybe 3-4 seconds and then i can carry on, of course 3 seconds off the pace. This happens every time someone joins.

In the race its even worse due to more cars in the same proximity. I lag then 3 seconds later it stops and im upside down presumably having taken someone off with me.

Its not my internet connection, when i join a lobby the connection symbol (i assume thats what it is) is always full green. I play online games such bf1 and fortnite with no connection problems so i can only think its the pc2.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    I use the BT hub 6 Ipv6 with no issues, after patch 6 I did with online couldn't join / stay in a lobby, deleted my saved game & done a clean install,
    If the clean install doesnt work or you have tried it, phone BT for a new router.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hello sms , any suggestions or are you ignoring this issue aswell ? My set up is perfectly fine, so why am I getting stutters when somebody joins or leaves post patch 6 ?
    Last edited by Shoemaker; Yesterday at 22:49.
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post
    Hello sms , any suggestions or are you ignoring this issue aswell ?
    If its a hardware issue on the users end. What should SMS do?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    If its a hardware issue on the users end. What should SMS do?
    I don’t have a hardware issue, we have been through it al on previous posts.All was fine until patch 6. Nothing changed at my end, it’s patch 6 that brought up the issue.
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    What have you tried to fix yournprob. Your 38down may not be helping

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    What have you tried to fix yournprob. Your 38down may not be helping
    Are saying that my fibre connection is too slow ? I had no issues after your kind help some time ago, the day that patch 6 dropped, freezing and stuttering occurred, at times it’s unplayable. Yet sms have had absolutely nothing to say on it, no guidance, no connection recommendations, they either don't have a clue what to do or they don’t care. Fast connection up and down.Check. Low ping. Check. Wired connection.check. IPv4.Check. Correct ports open.Check. Static ip for xbox. Check. Iam at my wits end with it now. Its no coincidence that several others were fine until patch 6. There’s literally nothing else to be done at my end.
    Last edited by Shoemaker; Yesterday at 23:14.