Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Unplayable online due to freezing

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    My udp is set to 1. (tried other with no luck). My latency is 26ms. Packet loss 0%. MTU 1480. These ports are open. TCP: 3074
    UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500.
    Last edited by Shoemaker; 17-02-2019 at 14:58.
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I Presume i have you all stumped then ? I have taken every measure i can but the issue persists. The game worked fine until a big update landed and ever since.....obvious the game is the issue.
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Try a different UDP setying in game. Is your modem an ISP supplied unit?
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I did try 2 different udp’s. Both the same. Yes its a isp supplied router, i know your going to say its my router then ? Do you not have these issues then ? How could a different router make the difference? Thankyou for your help and advice so far, your the only person who seems to know !

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post
    I did try 2 different udp’s. Both the same. Yes its a isp supplied router, i know your going to say its my router then ? Do you not have these issues then ? How could a different router make the difference? Thankyou for your help and advice so far, your the only person who seems to know !
    I am not saying its your router but trying to rule things out. Some ISP supplied Gateways, the ISPforces firmware updates without you knowing. So you may think it was the game due to an update coincidentally. Also some ISPs restrict or modify access to certain content. Its possible its your ISP or hardware. I gave all my ISP supplied stuff back and run my own gear with the changes I have suggested in this thread with zero issue. I dont want you to go out and spend hundreds of $$$ on gear to attempt to fix this issue. But it is definetely an avenue I would investigate.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following user likes this Post: Shoemaker

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You also may want to check this out. Its a list of ISPs that have issues with Torrents and P2P gaming. Just click the country you are in and take a look.

https://wiki.vuze.com/w/Bad_ISPs

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Ah, thats a good list. From what i can see theres no issues there either. Although iam not too sure which particular subject i should be looking at ?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Ah, thats a good list. From what i can see theres no issues there either. Although iam not too sure which particular subject i should be looking at ?
    I am not sure who your ISP is. But maybe Google your ISP and "P2P" issues or something of that sort and see if others experience the same thing. Also do the same for your Gateway/Modem/Router

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    I am not sure who your ISP is. But maybe Google your ISP and "P2P" issues or something of that sort and see if others experience the same thing. Also do the same for your Gateway/Modem/Router
    Well no known issues. Next step is buying a new router.
    Last edited by Shoemaker; 23-02-2019 at 12:08.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Well no known issues. Next step is buying a new router.
    This is the one I run. https://www.linksys.com/us/p/P-WRT32XB/ Id buy it from Amazon, if it does not fix it, I would just send it back What Modem/Router do you have now?

Also, I see you edited your post. The firewall ended up not fixing it?