Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable online due to freezing

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Read the last page of this thread and see if that helps you at all.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...Stutters/page4
    I was literally just reading that.

Although even though im fairly technical thats beyond me.

Ive gone into the Xbox multiplayer test and i just says everything is fine, it doesnt complain about Teredo.

Any idea how i can test/set it up.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by mavz9 View Post
    I was literally just reading that.

Although even though im fairly technical thats beyond me.

Ive gone into the Xbox multiplayer test and i just says everything is fine, it doesnt complain about Teredo.

Any idea how i can test/set it up.
    Interestingly just tried a lobby i created and didnt get any lag, so it does point to some kind of issue around Teredo, which im still not 100% sure what it is.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Interestingly just tried a lobby i created and didnt get any lag, so it does point to some kind of issue around Teredo, which im still not 100% sure what it is.
    If you have a Teredo issue it will say it. Your internet speeds are sort of slow, not sure what the "recommended speed" is for Pcars2. I have never had any issues or lag since Patch 2 or 3 in lobbies. I have a 300mbps connection though.

ALWAYS run your system wired. Wireless is a killer for this type of gaming.

Other games may work fine, that is normal. Most other games may be on a server where Pcars2 is P2P. Correct internet connectivity is crucial for it to work right.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    If you have a Teredo issue it will say it. Your internet speeds are sort of slow, not sure what the "recommended speed" is for Pcars2. I have never had any issues or lag since Patch 2 or 3 in lobbies. I have a 300mbps connection though.

ALWAYS run your system wired. Wireless is a killer for this type of gaming.

Other games may work fine, that is normal. Most other games may be on a server where Pcars2 is P2P. Correct internet connectivity is crucial for it to work right.
    Thanks for your help Jiced46, ill phone my ISP and see if they can up the connection a bit, although i dont think it should need more than 40mbps/10mbps down but who knows. Would be interesting to know what the required is.

Ill keep tweaking and see if anything helps, its just strange that it used to work fine and its literally only when a player joins the lobby, ive done an hour race before with a full lobby where nobody joined and didnt have one stutter.

Again, thanks for you help offering suggestions.
    The following user likes this Post: Juiced46

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks for your help Jiced46, ill phone my ISP and see if they can up the connection a bit, although i dont think it should need more than 40mbps/10mbps down but who knows. Would be interesting to know what the required is.

Ill keep tweaking and see if anything helps, its just strange that it used to work fine and its literally only when a player joins the lobby, ive done an hour race before with a full lobby where nobody joined and didnt have one stutter.

Again, thanks for you help offering suggestions.
    i too have this exact issue, i have a wired connection,fibre, 38 down, 10 up,! ipv4,12ms ping, open nat. All was fine until last update, the game is the issue ! Its nearly unplayable now.
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Same issue here. It has been fine for months but it started freezing today after I did a reinstall of the game to try to prevent another issue. It is unplayable as it is. Not sure what to to.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post
    i too have this exact issue, i have a wired connection,fibre, 38 down, 10 up,! ipv4,12ms ping, open nat. All was fine until last update, the game is the issue ! Its nearly unplayable now.
    Well that makes me feel a little more hopeful that im not the only one who is getting the issue.

Do PC2 have any tech support?? Ive looked but couldnt find anything.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drallimer View Post
    Same issue here. It has been fine for months but it started freezing today after I did a reinstall of the game to try to prevent another issue. It is unplayable as it is. Not sure what to to.
    What sort of connection do you have Drallimer? Ive tried to find the optimimal connetion speeds but cant see anything, im sure ive got enough. Everything else is fine and this game has been fine for months like you until recently.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    What sort of connection do you have Drallimer? Ive tried to find the optimimal connetion speeds but cant see anything, im sure ive got enough. Everything else is fine and this game has been fine for months like you until recently.
    I donít feel it is speed related. Below are my stats (wired connection) and I also get the freeze during race and qualify (did not happen prior to latest patch). I have open NAT and I canít change my router iPV setting (only has iPV 6)

Using Fast.com
    280Mbps

Speedtest.net
    Ping 13ms
    DL 336.86 Mbps
    UL 32.30 Mbps

On the Xbox
    DL 294.76 Mbps
    UL 32.06 Mbps
    Packet loss 0%
    MTU 1480
    Latency 56ms
    Xbox One X / Thrustmaster TX / T3PA Pro / TH8A Shifter / PlaySeat evolution (heavily modified into a DIY wood rig) / DIY USB Button Box
    pCARS 2 Telemetry HUD

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Y22 Rydr View Post
    I don’t feel it is speed related. Below are my stats (wired connection) and I also get the freeze during race and qualify (did not happen prior to latest patch). I have open NAT and I can’t change my router iPV setting (only has iPV 6)

Using Fast.com
    280Mbps

Speedtest.net
    Ping 13ms
    DL 336.86 Mbps
    UL 32.30 Mbps

On the Xbox
    DL 294.76 Mbps
    UL 32.06 Mbps
    Packet loss 0%
    MTU 1480
    Latency 56ms
    What router do you have? Every router should have a way to disable IPv6, sometimes it is just worded differently that it is not obvious. You have an extremely solid setup/speeds so that is definitely not the issue. It may be problems with other people that you are connecting to. If their connections are not setup correctly, you can still get the boot.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****