Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable online due to freezing

Platform
    PC
    The Xfinity router is not so obvious, you have to really look hard to find this selection box, and set it to "Stateless".

It worked for me.

Shneeb108 /us / EST / i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2x8 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-GTEYE / Playseat Evo / Samsung UN48J6300-1080P / FFB- JS Std Mid Comp SoPDiff

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    What router do you have? Every router should have a way to disable IPv6, sometimes it is just worded differently that it is not obvious. You have an extremely solid setup/speeds so that is definitely not the issue. It may be problems with other people that you are connecting to. If their connections are not setup correctly, you can still get the boot.
    ASUS RT-AC87R
    Looking into Shneebs sugestion at this time.

Found the disable option. Will give it try later.
    Last edited by Y22 Rydr; 14-07-2018 at 23:56.
    Xbox One X / Thrustmaster TX / T3PA Pro / TH8A Shifter / PlaySeat evolution (heavily modified into a DIY wood rig) / DIY USB Button Box
    pCARS 2 Telemetry HUD

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    This link shows a screenshot of the menu to disable Ipv6 for that router.

http://setuprouter.com/router/asus/r...7546-large.htm
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This link shows a screenshot of the menu to disable Ipv6 for that router.

http://setuprouter.com/router/asus/r...7546-large.htm
    In my router its already set to stateless, i can choose between Stateful, Stateless or Both.

On the IPv6 config page there is also a section for ULA, not sure what that is but its set to enabled.

Y22 Rydr, let us know how you get on. Its strange that a few people have got these issues after the last patch.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by mavz9 View Post
    In my router its already set to stateless, i can choose between Stateful, Stateless or Both.

On the IPv6 config page there is also a section for ULA, not sure what that is but its set to enabled.

Y22 Rydr, let us know how you get on. Its strange that a few people have got these issues after the last patch.
    ULA has to do with IPv6 but not entirely sure what it is. What router are you using?

Furthermore, if you do a quick Google search for "Online gaming disable IPv6" You will see other online gaming P2P communities having the same issues with IPv6.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    ULA has to do with IPv6 but not entirely sure what it is. What router are you using?

Furthermore, if you do a quick Google search for "Online gaming disable IPv6" You will see other online gaming P2P communities having the same issues with IPv6.
    Im unfortunately using the latest BT home hub 6. I have tried an older router which isnt IPv6 enabled and had the same problem.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Im unfortunately using the latest BT home hub 6. I have tried an older router which isnt IPv6 enabled and had the same problem.
    I am not familiar with the BT hub. Looks to be something for the UK. It looks to be wireless only? I can tell you this, I have some very good equipment and high download speeds with my setup and wireless gaming (not just Pcars2) just does not work well in my favor. I run my system wired and it is a world of difference. I have 2 systems. One in my Gaming/Theater room that is setup wired. One in my living room that is wireless where I rarely online game. When I play PUBG on my wired connection. Everything is quick, populates immediately and no lag. When I play the same game on my wireless system, when I drop into the map, it takes forever to populate, more laggy etc. Some games like COD run OK wireless but still not great to my liking. I can notice a difference in most games playing wired vs wireless in my case. I have 300+mbps DL speeds, low latency and a gaming router that prioritizes my internet for just gaming.

Also what modem are you running? That could be an issue also...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I am not familiar with the BT hub. Looks to be something for the UK. It looks to be wireless only? I can tell you this, I have some very good equipment and high download speeds with my setup and wireless gaming (not just Pcars2) just does not work well in my favor. I run my system wired and it is a world of difference. I have 2 systems. One in my Gaming/Theater room that is setup wired. One in my living room that is wireless where I rarely online game. When I play PUBG on my wired connection. Everything is quick, populates immediately and no lag. When I play the same game on my wireless system, when I drop into the map, it takes forever to populate, more laggy etc. Some games like COD run OK wireless but still not great to my liking. I can notice a difference in most games playing wired vs wireless in my case. I have 300+mbps DL speeds, low latency and a gaming router that prioritizes my internet for just gaming.

Also what modem are you running? That could be an issue also...
    Yes, BT is a UK company, its the latest standard router they offer.

Its both wired and wirelss, tried both with no recognisable difference, in my short tests anyway.

I dont have a modem dont need one with the BT Smart hub.

Really appreciate you answering the question and offering suggestions.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes, BT is a UK company, its the latest standard router they offer.

Its both wired and wirelss, tried both with no recognisable difference, in my short tests anyway.

I dont have a modem dont need one with the BT Smart hub.

Really appreciate you answering the question and offering suggestions.
    Not a problem

I see. So it is more like an all in one Gateway/Modem. Comcast/Xfinity supplied us with a similar unit here in the states. All in one wireless router/gateway. I ended up ditching it for my own gear that I have more control over. I was having qwerky NAT issues with their supplied stuff, even with manual configuration. When I switched to the new Linksys Xbox gaming router and my own modem, what a difference!

I hope you get this issue sorted out, it seems to be a pain for sure.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Not a problem

I see. So it is more like an all in one Gateway/Modem. Comcast/Xfinity supplied us with a similar unit here in the states. All in one wireless router/gateway. I ended up ditching it for my own gear that I have more control over. I was having qwerky NAT issues with their supplied stuff, even with manual configuration. When I switched to the new Linksys Xbox gaming router and my own modem, what a difference!

I hope you get this issue sorted out, it seems to be a pain for sure.
    I think thats my only option, ill have a look at a gaming router and see if it makes a difference.