Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Am I really going to haft to spend another $400 to properly experience this game?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Is there anyway you can possibly video this shaking? Because, after this last statement I am massively confused about what your actual issue is. I thought you were having an issue where the shaking is so bad that you cannot even drive. But this last statement you say you cannot distinguish if its a bug or bumps in the road? Is this simply an FFB setting tweak that you may need then? Take a DVR vid from cockpit view so we can see the steering wheel and upload it to One Drive. Have telemetry up on the screen also.
    I'm not entirely sure how to do that, for me, the wheel shaking issues increase dramatically with the larger grids (over 16-18 cars, depending on the track & car combo.) However, with smaller grids you can still tell its there. In my last post when I said in larger grids you can feel the after effect of bumps, I mean it's like hitting a bump in a Jeep with death wobble the wheel violently tries to shake.
    Last edited by jbeck; 28-06-2018 at 15:52.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeck View Post
    I'm not entirely sure how to do that, for me, the wheel shaking issues increase dramatically with the larger grids (over 16-18 cars, depending on the track & car combo.) However, with smaller grids you can still tell its there. In my last post when I said in larger grids you can feel the after effect of bumps, I mean it's like hitting a bump in a Jeep with death wobble the wheel violently tries to shake.
    Play game for 2 mins. Click home button. Tab over to the right. Click capture. It will capture the amount of time you select, i.e. 1min, 2min etc.When the video is captured. Upload it to One Drive. Its all built into the system
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****