Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Venting

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Indeed, ive always said its the higher rated drivers that are the worse. They know how to play dirty and often will do so to win.
    And given how hard it is to get a decent speed rating, you have to wonder how much such guys like racing and how much they like the awe they receive from there rating???

And awareness is one oft overlooked. If you dont know someone is there......
    A lot of hits i get are clearly from the other guy simply having no idea im there (not always an excuse)

Much like some degrees of assitance and other areas - this isnt real life and as such the sims should be more forceful in giving people real life types of help. ie big arrows if your playing on a single screen! I saw another thread about the head turn speed, this sort of 'realism' is garbage. Peripheral vision, anticipation and hearing cant be simulated - so the game should give players those advantages FOC.
    driving rig: 6700k at 4.5ghz | ASRock K6 Z170 | 1080ti at 2025mhz | Samsung 950 pro 256, sandisk ultra 480 | Gskill 16gb 3000mhz | GT Omega Pro, Cobra imola seat | Fanatec v2.5 base, Elite LC pedals, Shifter | Oculus Rift2
    PC2: E300VKB
    Real: Seat Leon Cupra 280 @ 360ish bhp.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Oh yeah, and another thing! (heh.) If you go off track, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE wait until the track is clear before entering again. I hate it when you just know the guy in the grass is going to pull right out in front of you, and there's not a @*@) you can do about it other than go off track yourself.
    Last edited by Swass; 05-07-2018 at 18:39.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Of course the higher rated drivers are not the worst. That's a contradiction in itself. I think you can't generalize if there was an incident with an S driver. Let's not forget, in the end we have no idea, there can be a trillion reasons why an accident happens.
    Maybe it should be easier to lose your S rank if you start doing dirty moves.
    Last edited by rich1e I; 05-07-2018 at 18:51.
    The following user likes this Post: KANETAKER

Platform
    PC
    I’m starting to think it should be easier to lose S rating. Not had one person in the club lose it after gaining it. Feels a bit like an steep shield lol (and for the record I don’t take advantage of it!). The ones to watch are the high driver rating but still not at S after several months.

I rarely enter any public lobby with more than10 mins qualy and 5-7 laps. That way a disaster at the first corner isn’t loads of time wasted. I don’t get people that try to run public lobbies of a 1hr race or the like. 2 laps in there is likely a fraction of the field left.

Saying that, one good thing about a longer race is 1st lap heft leaves you enough time to catch up and a chase can be damn good fun in itself
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum --- https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA --- Active League - Renault RS01 Supercup

i5 8600K @ 4.8GHz \ 1080Ti \ 16GB RAM \ SSD's \ Sim-Plicity 20Nm OSW \ Fanatec Formula Black Rim USB Converted \ Fanatec v3 Pedals
    The following 3 users likes this Post: EV3RY, KANETAKER, rich1e I

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    If you're on your out lap, stay out of the way of qualifiers. Your first lap out of the pits is not timed, so stop trying to @*@)@ race!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: EV3RY, KANETAKER, leeroy98

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This is cathartic. I feel better already.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: beetes_juice, cpcdem, EV3RY

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Swass View Post
    If you're on your out lap, stay out of the way of qualifiers. Your first lap out of the pits is not timed, so stop trying to @*@)@ race!
    This one bugs me too. - i generally keep my lights on when on a hot lap so people 'might' see me coming, doesn't always work though.

there are always plenty of people who just push into the side because they cant see you, VR helps with that as you can actually look around you but i also find the spotter invaluable.
    CASE: Define Mini C TG l MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M DH3 l CPU: i5 8600k @4.8 l COOLER: Celsius S24 l GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 @1911 l RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz l SSD: 4x 250GB l OS: Win 10 Pro x64 l WHEEL: Logitech G29 l SHIFTER: Logitech G Driving Force l VR: Oculus Rift CV1 l Screen: LG 55" 4k TV
    Steam ID: MartinMWWebb

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Thiers numerous reasons for the current problems, which some agree and some disagree with which is fine everyone is entitled to thier theory's,
    Aids if used properly can help as many have said, but I feel many dont use them properly, and just drive around with blinkers on,

Game indicates my right is all clear,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Project CARS 2 ‎2018-‎06-‎21 21-22-18.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	257315

Reality is its not,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Project CARS 2 ‎2018-‎06-‎21 21-25-16.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	257316

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by A Scott View Post
    Game indicates my right is all clear,

Reality is its not,
    That's a game bug which IMHO requires VERY HIGH priority to fix.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    That's a game bug which IMHO requires VERY HIGH priority to fix.
    Game realised in September its now July, am not saying am correct cause I dont know, but I dont remember seeing many of any threads highlighting the issue, which makes me think right or wrong, many dont know it doesnt work properly, and just take it for correct hence CARNAGE.

It requires VERY HIGH priority to delete it from the game, it simulates nothing apart from carnage.
    Last edited by A Scott; 06-07-2018 at 16:11.