Thread: Logitech Driving Force GT wheel off center in Project Cars 2

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Logitech Driving Force GT wheel off center in Project Cars 2

I have a problem regarding the wheel's operation in Project Cars 2. Before trying it out in Project Cars 2 I tested the wheel in Forza Motorsport 7 and it works exactly as intended. However, when I launch Project Cars 2, the wheel automatically turns slightly to the left, about 10 degrees or so. Normally, in Windows, there is a "neutral zone|"where the wheel is free to move around and this zone tends to be perfectly centered whereas in Project Cars 2 it is offset to the left. Loading up a track, getting in a car in cockpit camera, I can see that the physical wheel and the virtual wheel are noticeably offset. Rotations are perfectly matched though, after calibrating. When i try to center the physical wheel, the virtual wheel goes to the right and in turn, the car veers right. This is not unplayable, but is definitely annoying. I have properly installed the Gaming Software version 5.10 with which my wheel is compatible, everything is setup in the profiler. Hope my explanation makes sense. Is there anything I can do to deal with this situation? Thanks in advance.

Windows 10 Pro x64

Also here's a link to a video made by another community member with the same wheel having the same problem I am having, but in Pcars1. Of course I followed the steps in that post and of course it didn't work for me.